Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I'm super annoyed with SBS...

13»

Comments

• garretthgarretth Member UncommonPosts: 343
    This is the DT era folks...lies, lies and more lies....but they'll be sure to throw in the bedbugs!
    Gdemami
  • AnOldFartAnOldFart Member RarePosts: 562
    edited August 2019
    Well I'm done, well down to the white knights over at CoE that's another community member gone.

Their echo chamber can reverb their constant praise of Caspian even more now it's slightly more empty of another body.
    Gdemami
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited August 2019
    AnOldFart said:
    Well I'm done, well down to the white knights over at CoE that's another community member gone.

Their echo chamber can reverb their constant praise of Caspian even more now it's slightly more empty of another body.
    Oh good heavens no, be sure to read up on Ch 8 of the upcoming Armchair Developers Guide, "The Art of Trolling;" sub titled as  "Being a Thorn in Their Sides"

Much satisfaction can be gained from pointing out every broken promise, missed deliverable and outright lies; SBS and especially Jeremy make it as easy as shooting fish in a barrel...with dynamite.

Pure wins for the Harbingers all around, I think the score so far is like 12 to 0.

;)

Slapshot1188SpottyGekko

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AnOldFartAnOldFart Member RarePosts: 562
    Kyleran said:
    AnOldFart said:

Oh good heavens no, be sure to read up on Ch 8 of the upcoming Armchair Developers Guide, "The Art of Trolling;" sub titled as  "Being a Thorn in Their Sides"

Much satisfaction can be gained from pointing out every broken promise, missed deliverable and outright lies; SBS and especially Jeremy make it as easy as shooting fish in a barrel...with dynamite.

Pure wins for the Harbingers all around, I think the score so far is like 12 to 0.

;)

You are far too good to need me for that.

I've seen your posts on the echo chamber
  • StevonStevon Member UncommonPosts: 221
    You backed a game with an obviously flawed system... ie fixed resources (land) and it should have been obvious this whole game was going to have HUGE problems like this from the start.  The design is completely flawed and completely unscalable.  Frankly it's a fucking joke.

That doesn't absolve SBS from responsibility here and the proper thing for them to do is fix the fucking system and add more land.  

Let's sum it up.  They are crooks.  They sold what they didn't have and knew they wouldn't have.   How do you sell more Baron packs (for example) than you have land for?  Easy you just do it for the money and screw the customer.

Anyone who didn't see this coming....well I do feel for you but this was going to be an obvious result of this intentionally broken system.