Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New SWTOR Interview Breaks Down Onderon's Role Within The Upcoming Expansion - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew SWTOR Interview Breaks Down Onderon's Role Within The Upcoming Expansion - MMORPG.com

When Star Wars: The Old Republic's upcoming Onslaught expansion debuts on October 22, players will be able to go into the new adventure with a new appreciation for the lore thanks to a new interview.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167

Arterius said:

I got a mild tag today. :D guess i joined the club of others on this site

Because of SWTOR? confused
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• NanbinoNanbino Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Not feeling it. Lots of grey. Looks oddly more horrible than original starter content.

"We default for a republic win scenario"... Ughhh one of the shining points of this game was multiple story paths where the empire can have the leg up.

I dunno. I just got done watching sto article next to this, and it seems way more interesting to hop back into. Less "trying to explain why you should play with bla bla bla" and more real: "you'll have this guy trying to kill you, here's the trailer". (I've played both about equal amounts of time. None installed atm)

Both have a gameplay and combat that keeps that install button on pause.
    Viper482
  • foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 508
    Really good video. These visuals do look pretty good for as old as swtor is. Even though I don't play swtor as much as I used to I do appreciate those swtorista YT videos to keep me up to date with swtor. This Boyd had some pretty good responses too. I probably won't resub but makes me want to log-in a play a little bit.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    edited September 2019

Nanbino said:

Not feeling it. Lots of grey. Looks oddly more horrible than original starter content.

Literally the same graphics, which have never been bad. It's an art style, not unlike WoW.
    Sovrath
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • sipusipu Member UncommonPosts: 200
    ah this crap hero engine...