Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Squadron 42 Monthly Report

2»

Comments

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Sadly, I noticed 0% boob physics.
    Yep. I think @Kyleran suggested it to be added to Star Citizen ;-)

Have fun
    Kyleran
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Erillion said:

Have fun
    FFS please don't even joke about adding anything to this game!

BTW this is the newsletter I was talking about in another thread. So do you have any comment about the Covert Intel item? ;)

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    bartoni33 said:
    Erillion said:

Have fun
    FFS please don't even joke about adding anything to this game!

BTW this is the newsletter I was talking about in another thread. So do you have any comment about the Covert Intel item? ;)
    Yes. It is my new favorite SC quote.

Have fun
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Erillion said:

Have fun
    What? No boob physics yet? This game is so gonna suck.

;)

Erillion

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    They'd have to outsource the boob physics to the usual asian MMO studios because from what I can tell western MMO's don't really get that part right.
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    MaxBacon said:
    They'd have to outsource the boob physics to the usual asian MMO studios because from what I can tell western MMO's don't really get that part right.
    Team Ninja! Team Ninja has the powa! Full speed ahead Roberts, you could save this one just yet!
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    MaxBacon said:
    Not sure you want to outsource to an Asian mmo either since they tend to be comically huge and could probably slap the woman they are attached to in the face if she hiccups
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Kefo said:
    MaxBacon said:
    Not sure you want to outsource to an Asian mmo either since they tend to be comically huge and could probably slap the woman they are attached to in the face if she hiccups
    Yes but it sells.

I'm not sure if it is BDO, but it individually physically has each of the breasts simulated so they collide with each other realistically!
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395
    edited September 2019
    Kefo said:
    MaxBacon said:
    And you wouldn't be able to tell whether or not it was another modularized screw up, or working as intended!

I do like the, "FFS please don't even joke about adding anything to this game!" comment.   

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.