Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hands On With Blade & Soul's New Archer Class - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageHands On With Blade & Soul's New Archer Class - MMORPG.com

The Archer is finally coming to Blade & Soul. NCSoft’s wuxia-styled MMORPG gets a brand new class update on the 18th of September and we got a sneak peek at it recently.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Are my eyes playing tricks on me or does the game look alot better then before?
    I'm pretty sure the Unreal Engine 4 upgrade is far from release, i actually wanted to wait for that update before coming back.
    But the archer class is making me want to come back to the game.
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • SolancerSolancer Member UncommonPosts: 121
    New Class is always a good thing in any game but the nickle and dime-ing me every way possible its kinda pointless to me if I don't have a char slot. To me only dumb-ass thinker would force me to pay for char slots and such for mere an unlocks. The "Free to Play" is so misleading so its should be "Free to Enter" but will cost you an arm and leg to stay.

Like I always say, less slot = less playtime = less investment = play a bit and leave. If your smart there are always a better way to make money beside the usual crap of a dumb-ass came up with force to pay for char slots, inventory space in a loot game o_O?, etc etc. If games are run like a restaurant they be out of business in 6 month or less.

Does the dumb-ass executives in mmo ever go to a restaurant where they charged them for use of the table and chairs? Of course not, Same reasoning and logic are apply to games, if you cant get ppl invested in your business then youre out of business.