Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to login using Firefox on PC

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
Just started a few days ago, when I try to log into site with Firefox it doesn't display a text box to enter my log in ID or Password, only displays labels for the two along with the Capta challenge.  No issue here on Chrome or on my Android phone browser

I tried clearing the browser cache, but not the cookies or site data, but no luck.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Are you running a script/ad blocker or something along those lines? Looks fine on our end.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    edited September 2019
    MikeB said:
    Are you running a script/ad blocker or something along those lines? Looks fine on our end.
    duh, duh DUHHHH!!!!!

B) 

@Kyleran: I tease 'cause I love!
    Kyleran
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited January 2020
    Well, the numbers clearly support Chrome as most popular. 

But when did I ever support following the masses, even my browser is old school. ;)
    • Chrome. 56.1%
    • Safari. 18.1%
    • Internet Explorer & Edge. 7.5%
    • Firefox. 5.5%
    • Opera. 3.7%

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    edited January 2020
    Arterius said:
    Weird I didn't know anyone still used firefox. Everyone I know in my personal life uses Chrome now a days. 
    We had a Director come into the NOC and told us to "contact Mr. Firefox" and demand to change the browser back prior to an update they pushed, that she didn't like. lmao
    Kyleran
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Kyleran said:

But when did I ever support following the masses, even my browser is old school. ;)
    • Chrome. 56.1%
    • Safari. 18.1%
    • Firefox. 5.5%
    • Opera. 3.7%
    Where is Netscape on this list?
    Sovrath

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    If nothing else in life I have learned that popular doesn't necessarily mean better.
    KyleranAmathe
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited January 2020
    Truth is I'm just lazy, once I start using something I keep doing so unless there is a valid reason to change.

I use Chrome on my cell phone and decided for 2020 I'd start using it at work as my company is finally letting go of IE11 as the standard browser all internal  applications must be accessed with.

Provides me a great opportunity to not migrate the hundreds of old bookmarks I've accumulated over the years and start fresh.

Interesting though they are fine with either Chrome or Firefox going forward.

• centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527
    Kyleran said:

• Chrome. 56.1%
    • Safari. 18.1%
    • Firefox. 5.5%
    • Opera. 3.7%

People use just one browser?  Some websites act so much better under one browser vs another that I figured just about everyone had at least 2 that they used occasionally and often 3.

Kyleran
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited January 2020
    I can log in on Firefox, but yesterday out of nowhere the comment box was the one not loading. It's fine now.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    I have had some issues, using Edge here, not sure it matters what surfer you use. Last time was this morning Jan 10 when it reported an error and would not let me in.