Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi-Rez Studios announces multiplayer shooter Rogue Company for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:

Rogue Company is a multiplayer shooter coming to all major platforms: Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and PC. With an arsenal of mercenaries, guns, abilities, and game modes, there is always something to master.

https://gematsu.com/2019/09/hi-rez-studios-announces-multiplayer-shooter-rogue-company-for-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc

Comments

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    edited September 2019
    I visibly cringed the moment I saw everyone jump out of planes.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]kenguru23
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    OMG,you do know what this game is trying to do ,trying to be?

Just another BR game only on ships,so smaller corridors,not interested at all,i want a story/game experience,not a BR.
    This is what i expect from most devs now a days,cheap easy to implement games that cost little ,low risk and jump on the bandwagon.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Wizardry said:

Just another BR game only on ships,so smaller corridors,not interested at all,i want a story/game experience,not a BR.
    This is what i expect from most devs now a days,cheap easy to implement games that cost little ,low risk and jump on the bandwagon.
    This is one of those rare occasions in which I strongly agree with you.

Also, Hi-Rez had a unique, competitive, incredibly skill-intensive shooter already. It was called Tribes Ascend and they milked it to death through pay to win bullshit before letting it languish in life support the moment Smite came out.

Never trust Hi-Rez. If your game isn't the biggest title in their reportoire, they will ignore or kill it.
    kenguru23
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Aeander said:
    Wizardry said:

This is one of those rare occasions in which I strongly agree with you.

Also, Hi-Rez had a unique, competitive, incredibly skill-intensive shooter already. It was called Tribes Ascend and they milked it to death through pay to win bullshit before letting it languish in life support the moment Smite came out.

Never trust Hi-Rez. If your game isn't the biggest title in their reportoire, they will ignore or kill it.
    Dont forget Global Agenda that they let die before tribes as well.
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    global agenda looks better than this. to bad they let it die.

this over the shoulder 3rd person crap is terrible.
    Aeander
    Over the shoulder 3rd person was literally the only reason I could stomach this trailer.
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    Aeander said:
    Over the shoulder 3rd person was literally the only reason I could stomach this trailer.

I know people like it. but man i just cant get use to it, i feel like my character blocks so much of the screen on that side.
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    Hi-Rez, always one step behind the competition.  Late to the MOBA genre.  Late to the Overwatch clone genre.  Now late to the BR genre.  I wonder which one of their current games they are going to ignore and let die for this one?

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.