Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kingdom Under Fire 2 To Release In November - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageKingdom Under Fire 2 To Release In November - MMORPG.com

In a new press release, Gameforge announced that Kingdom Under Fire 2 will release in November.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    The guy in the video does not seem too optimistic about this....I think I would agree.
    Roin
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    this game still lives?
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    This would have been very relevant 5-10 years ago.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    idk it's a marketing video so we will see,looks ok as is.
    Not a fan of these massive puny npc's battling in open fields,i prefer much more strategic type combat.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    It was announced at the start of 2008......Only an 11.5 year delay.
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

Deyirn said:

YAY! Another cheap, forgettable, mediocre, F2P/P2W Asian MMO that I won't play, because I'm too jaded with playing them when I was 17.

It will probably overhyped trash like Conqueror's Blade, Bless Online, ArcheAge, Black Desert, Astellia and Blade & Soul. It will gain a large userbase of blind people that pre-purchase founder packs every time and regret it, yet keep doing it, the people will leave after a month seeing as the game is crap and the game will shut down.

Then a new such cheap Asian trash will come along, same people will pre-order and get bummed out again.

And the cycle repeats forever.

Reading this is just depressing - because it's entirely accurate.