Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny 2 Update 2.5.2.2 Patch Notes Live - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageDestiny 2 Update 2.5.2.2 Patch Notes Live - MMORPG.com

New patch notes 2.5.2.2 are live for Destiny 2.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Don't see the point in playing until Shadowkeep. Everyone gets given the gear they need and all the stat systems are changing. Why bother unless you don't have anything else you could play?

I'd really like to see an update to the bank though. Categories for weapon types and armor slots, that type of thing. If you're trying to collect gear at endgame you have a brick wall of icons that are hard to distinguish between and no way to manually organize them.
    Folmen[Deleted User]
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    edited September 2019
    While the change to the pinnacal grenade launchers quests are nice its just retarded to get them one forces you into pvp and the other forces you into playlist strikes (which u cannot solo) fighting for kills against other guardians which use gear like thunderlord, then the grenades bounce if they dont directly hit a mob (this should be a mod not a feature) since you are always gonna be firing from the hip alot of the time it will miss by inches.
    I really wanna like destiny 2 (currently playing testing stuff out) but some of the design choices make me laugh like no using sparrows on mercury or that there is not "auto grinder" for items, you get FAAR too much junk from year 1 which you cannot auto grind via "light level or grade". raids/nightfall some of the hardest content do not have dedicated matchmaking yet ! clan/friends only
    nepulas
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889

Torval said:

Locking weapons behind pvp and strikes sucks. On top of their other shenanigans this last year, the heavy focus on strikes, raids, and especially pvp over world content has really dampened my interest in the game. One thing that made this shooter stand out to me was the dynamic world group play. With that sitting on a cold back burner I'm feeling pretty meh about the relaunch.

They are preparing for F2P transition. PvPers tend to spend more money.

Thank you for your time!

• nepulasnepulas Member UncommonPosts: 218
    these comments lol...

Retired : Daoc , Warhammer , WoW , Lotro , Tabula Rasa , Everquest 2 , Aion, Eve , AoC , SW:Tor ( failwars ), Planetside 2
    Waiting : Star Citizen
    Playing : Star Citizen
    FPS : Overwatch

Yt chan : https://www.youtube.com/user/raine187

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    nepulas said:
    these comments lol...
    Sooo, where are your comments?
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
    My biggest gripe is pvp and how biased and unfair it is favoring certain weapons and classes (titan for 1 punch melee) my pvp skill aint that great not gonna lie about it but getting pvp rewards becomes a chore

hopefully the new light changes sort out pvp as it stands all everyone uses are shotguns snipers and handcannons and all the stacking buffs that let them 1 hit.

pvp wouldnt be bad if it had a weapons only no armor or weapon or character buffs at all and no supers it would solve all the problems of pvp in terms of balancing giving the weapons set damage/armor values that way it comes down to independant skill!

I'd really like to see an update to the bank though. Categories for weapon types and armor slots, that type of thing. If you're trying to collect gear at endgame you have a brick wall of icons that are hard to distinguish between and no way to manually organize them................http://chilp.it/a2b7ebc

i dont think bank is 100% necessary since collections exist you can rebuild ur exotics and non random gear and cosmetics from there so u dont need to store them unless u gear them up to max light (mine craft at 730 max is 750), bank is only useful for random gear but 9 times out of 10 you keep that on u anyway since u can hold 10 items per slot.
    bank upgrades would be nice somewhat but not urgent! they have just increased stack sizes so i would reckon a bank "pass" is on the horizon