Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conan Exiles Live Stream Reveals New Items for Blood and Sand - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageConan Exiles Live Stream Reveals New Items for Blood and Sand - MMORPG.com

In a recent live stream, the Conan Exiles dev team showed off new items coming to Blood and Sand.

Read the full story here

Comments

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    I've still got a $50 duplicate charge on my funcom account from when the AO server launched. Going on 6 months and no response from customer support. Asked on the discord and the community manager banned me. If I charge back they delete my account.

Beware of Funcom.
    JeffSpicoli
  • volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432
    Submit a complaint the the better business bureau they will help mediate a resolution
    JeffSpicoli
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    I did since they are based in NC, but the BBB has no real power.
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

voltt said:

Submit a complaint the the better business bureau they will help mediate a resolution

lol better business bureau, thats cute
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited September 2019
    I'm happy to see that The Secret World is getting such great attention....oh wait...Hell at this point I'd consider jumping on board a Secret World survival game if it could improve things.
  • RyghamocRyghamoc Member UncommonPosts: 4
    edited September 2019
    Albatroes said:
    I'm happy to see that The Secret World is getting such great attention....oh wait...Hell at this point I'd consider jumping on board a Secret World survival game if it could improve things.
    Albatroes, out of curiosity what needs improving on with Secret World?