Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyberpunk 2077 Stream Reveals New Gameplay - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageCyberpunk 2077 Stream Reveals New Gameplay - MMORPG.com

In a stream earlier today, Cyberpunk 2077 revealed nearly 15 minutes of new gameplay, as alluded to earlier.

Read the full story here

Comments

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    I'm sure it will be a fun game to play but watching a video of a story based RPG is pretty damn boring.
    kertin
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    Bad boy haircut, check.
    Rude boy jacket, check.
    Gangster boy cigarette, check.

Ok I am ready to party. :)
    Roingastovski1Xarko[Deleted User]TacticalZombeh
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    I'm sooooo rdy for this one !!! Wish i had a Timewarp thingie :)
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    edited August 2019
    Ilaya said:
    Your fat squirrel meme makes me happy.

Edit: And has made me happy for years.
    Ilaya
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

Ilaya said:

Oh, that's easy, "It's just a jump to the left..."
    Scot

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• milayskymilaysky Member UncommonPosts: 39

Ilaya said:

Oh, that's easy, "It's just a jump to the left..."

left is back ..jump right, jump right I tell you!!
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Had a faint speck of hope to see third person view. Nope.

Modders, you are my only hope now.
    Siphaed

Thank you for your time!

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I think this looked good but I'm hoping the game leans more heavily towards the RPG side of things as opposed to being a more action type shooter with elements of RPG.

I'm hoping more Skyrim less borderlands.... I want to collect shit and have a home base, I want to go off the beaten path, i want to go at my own pace, I want to have the option to make my own fun and not a linear experience.
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    edited August 2019
    Still looking forward to this but I don't think people should expect the skyrim level of freedom or mods.

There will be some freedom on how you can do stuff and yes you are suppose to be able to go off the beaten path but only to a certain point I believe.  Same for mods there will be some but I will not hold my breath for skyrim type support or modding ability.

My biggest hope is we can find a way to play this in VR!

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Asm0deus said:
    Still looking forward to this but I don't think people should expect the skyrim level of freedom or mods.

There will be some freedom on how you can do stuff and yes you are suppose to be able to go off the beaten path but only to a certain point I believe.  Same for mods there will be some but I will not hold my breath for skyrim type support or modding ability.

My biggest hope is we can find a way to play this in VR!
    Yeah probably going to be more DEHR.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Stopped watching as to not spoiler alert anything. I'm really looking forward this.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    woah! Can't wait!!

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    Arterius said:
    Arterius said:
    *crickets*
    When I wrote this the post was hours old an no replies. Make no mistake I am looking forward this game immensely 
    You don't have to explain yourself, if some fans get their pants in a twist so what? Look at my post, I got a wtf for that, there is no pleasing some people. :)