Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planetside Arena Hitting Steam Early Access September 19, Multi-Platform 2020 - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imagePlanetside Arena Hitting Steam Early Access September 19, Multi-Platform 2020 - MMORPG.com

In a new developer letter, the developers behind Planetside Arena announced the game will hit Steam Early Access on September 19, and go multi-platform in 2020.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    i give it 6 months
  • HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    Finally! Looking forward to this

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    planet side 2 was one of the most aim botted games i had ever seen. i have zero faith in this.
    NorseGod
  • blbetablbeta Member UncommonPosts: 144
    Battlefield 3&4 was the only place I've seen aimbots. Don't really remember any in PlanetSide 2 and I played for thousands of hours.

I am sure there were a few, but nothing like BF3&4.
  • blbetablbeta Member UncommonPosts: 144
    Curious to see what they do with it. I spent much time in PS1&2.
    itchmon

DrunkWolf said:

planet side 2 was one of the most aim botted games i had ever seen. i have zero faith in this.

lol There are aimbots, not nearly as many as people think, but every now and then you see one. Maybe once a year or so.

• misrosskmisrossk Member UncommonPosts: 23

Hatefull said:

DrunkWolf said:

lol There are aimbots, not nearly as many as people think, but every now and then you see one. Maybe once a year or so.

Pretty much this.
    Hatefull
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    well i played it when it first came out and i left because it was infested. im sure its died down now. but anytime something is new it brings the scum.
    NorseGod
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    edited August 2019
    still missing doors in ps2

i mean... what kind of genius builds a fortress, and forgets the doors? ^^

that planning is worse than the ventilation shaft of the death star!
    Alomar

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Thane said:
    still missing doors in ps2

i mean... what kind of genius builds a fortress, and forgets the doors? ^^

that planning is worse than the ventilation shaft of the death star!
    its very intentional , the door openings are great chokepoints that promote teamwork to defend or get thru ..

If it was just a door .. well people would complain that they are PVDoor ..

Hatefull
  • LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    Not like a door stops being a choke point when it opens and closes. 
    HatefullAlomar
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    So maybe next year PS2 will get some loving again.
    Hatefull
    edited August 2019

DrunkWolf said:

well i played it when it first came out and i left because it was infested. im sure its died down now. but anytime something is new it brings the scum.

Been playing this game since 2011, and I have never seen frequent aimbotters, or cheats of any kind. I will say with the new kill cam, if there are any, they get outed real quick.
    Limnic said:
    Not like a door stops being a choke point when it opens and closes. 
    I have never understood this complaint...do they want shutters on the windows too? It makes zero sense to complain about lack of doors in this particular game.
    Scot said:
    So maybe next year PS2 will get some loving again.
    Please! There have been some recent updates, but I fell (as does a lot of the community) that they are just testing pieces for Arena. Someone said above, they give arena 6 months...I give PS 2 about that long. All indications are that Arena is the future and PS2 will be shelved. Just feeling at this point, and I hope we are wrong.

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    DrunkWolf said:
    In most aimed games I play the people who play for a short tome and complain about aim bots are not as good and blame others. Not that bots don’t exist as it’s obvious they do but most accusations are false. 
    Hatefull