Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How does your spouse/partner/boyfriend or girlfriend feel about you playing mmorpgs?

13»

Comments

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,521
    I married a gamer.

Still love her even though she's a filthy ps4 casual.
    ScotAmatheScorchienWalkinGlenn
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 7,570
     My wife loves my hobby , and to make along story short ..

My gaming hobby on PC that started with a C64 in 83 led me to investing in the industry very early on ...

I retired at 53 , have 2 beautiful homes , my wife is very happy , and her biggest concern is what color toe nails to get each week ... (jk/in a bit) we do have an 8 year old son ...But My gaming habit (and investments) has led to a really great life ...

She never blinks as sit here playing Classic Wow killing the same boars i killed in 04 ...
    SovrathAmathe
  • obion20obion20 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My wife is my Player 2, joins me in any game I pick up, not the greatest player, but I wouldn't trade her for the world.
    SovrathPhaserlightAmatheTheocritusCryomatrixklash2def
  • immoralthangimmoralthang Member UncommonPosts: 275
    My girlfriend of 6+ years isn’t bothered by me playing MMOs as long as I make time to play DOTA 2 with her.  :) :)
    Amathe
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,634
    edited August 2019
    I mostly play MMORPGs. She always asks if I'm "winning" or "beating" the game. Then quickly regrets asking the question.

To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
    NorseGod said:
    I mostly play MMORPGs. She always asks if I'm "winning" or "beating" the game. Then quickly regrets asking the question.

You can finish SWTOR, WoW, GW2, FFXIV, LOTRO, DDO...some examples. So you can actually finish an MMO. SWTOR being listed first because you can beat the whole story and literally that is the end of the game. WoW/FFXIV you can do all the content and then have to wait till next patch (or expansion) to do the same content over again but in a different skin.

Can't finish EVE, SWG or most if not all sandbox MMOs. But there are MMOs you can literally beat/finish and have to wait for them to add more content which can be months of waiting.
    Thanks for correcting me, friend.
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,895
    NorseGod said:

That's probably the hardest part is explaining that it really never ends......
    NorseGodArterius
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,656
    my future wife hasnt been born yet.
    Arterius
    DrunkWolf said:

Arterius
  • ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 2,850
    edited August 2019
    NorseGod said:
    DrunkWolf said:

This made me laugh way to hard. My wife looked at me like I was going crazy

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox One X)

Currently Reading: Skaven Slayer (Gotrek and Felix Book 2)

Currently Writing: Champions of Legend Book 1 (3rd Draft)

Currently Watching: Oz (Season 4), Soprano's (Season 1)