Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Godzilla 2014 new trailer

Comments

• mmofanaticsmmofanatics Member Posts: 24

Whoa!! Can't wait on this either. Does this have connection with previous Godzilla? Coz' from what I can remember, there was an egg left when they killed the mother Godzilla and the rest of the eggs.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by mmofanatics

Whoa!! Can't wait on this either. Does this have connection with previous Godzilla? Coz' from what I can remember, there was an egg left when they killed the mother Godzilla and the rest of the eggs.

With the american zilla? No.

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248
    Originally posted by Asheram

This trailer is even better. Finally justice for an american Godzilla movie!

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by mmofanatics

No connection at all. This is basically a reboot.

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248
    The movie was absolutely fantastic!
  • dragonslayer4everdragonslayer4ever Member Posts: 22

But Godzilla only appears in few scenes. :( And...it looks more like the monsters from Ultraman. LOL~!!

Went Thursday night to see it and I enjoyed it. My only criticism is that Godzilla was relegated to a supporting role in his own movie. The m.u.t.o.'s and the humans got more screen time than him.

Edit: also whats with that 1st leaked teaser with the oppenheimer overlay, those clawed monster hands that are shown in the rubble were never in the movie, the mutos looked nothing like them.

http://www.paranormalpopculture.com/2013/12/leaked-godzilla-teaser-trailer.html

• spartan9spartan9 Member Posts: 9
    Is it worth watching ? I mean I want to watch this in 3D... so yeah i just want to make sure if its worth watching and paying for 3D.
    edited April 2019
    1 more month godzilla part 2 woohoo. 
    Post edited by Asheram on
  • iamokkkiamokkk Newbie CommonPosts: 8
    Really hot design. I really enjoy it. I think that need a new charpter. Style is really like fuselab have and i think that's a big compliment for u! Keep working,and share with us your works!