Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft Classic Players Are Fed Up With Queue Times - MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398
    classic is a low effort cash grab, i warned you yall, you didn't hear

give them your money, that is all they want, fixing/modernizing stuff ? hell no
    kertin
  • alyndalealyndale Member UncommonPosts: 936
    edited August 2019
    sighs, ah you tired old men don't you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE

All I want is the truth
    Just gimme some truth
    John Lennon

• kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759
    edited August 2019
    Lokero said:
    Roguewiz said:
    Classic/Legacy/Progression Servers tend to do that.  Hell, even Daybreak has had issues with the release of new Progression Servers for Everquest.

This problem isn't solely Blizzard.  It is a problem for all game companies that fail to project what will happen or have plans in place to fix it.
    I don't think it's a failure to project what will happen with the launch rush.  I think they are just sensibly trying not to overdo it with servers that will be dead in a month.
    Many game companies have walked that road.  It's always more trouble than it's worth to overcompensate and open too many servers.
    Hehe and it is maybe not that bad in a business sense. Half would only have a month sub and then leave anyway, so why make servers for them .. they already paid all they were ever going to  >:) 
    Lokero
  • klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
    edited August 2019
    funny things about classic to me:

people are asking for modern wow tools

streamers with big followings are greatly impacting the numbers. I think although there is interest, the large number thing is because the streamer has a bunch of fans who will play anything they play just to interact with their favorite streamer. 
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Scellow said:
    classic is a low effort cash grab, i warned you yall, you didn't hear

give them your money, that is all they want, fixing/modernizing stuff ? hell no
    This is what players have been screaming for.  They didn't even plan to do it.  It's hardly a cash grab.  More of a 'you wanted it, here it is, but it does cost something's kinda thing 

I self identify as a monkey.