Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Vornair-Military] Vaetfang of the Virtori

Tichman2Tichman2 Member UncommonPosts: 4
edited August 2019 in Chronicles of Elyria

Pre-Evaluation Form
The Vaetfang Army Public Documentation:

Kingdom of Vornair:

The Rhynelands:

High Revburgh City

The Citadel:

Vaetfang Discord:

Vornair Discord:

Vornair Website:

Vaetfang Combat Units:

Bloodriders

Marauders

Valkyre

Guardians

Affiliate Combat Units:

Affiliate Oranization Members:

Black Talon Company

bcbullyGdemamiOrangeBoy

Comments

• AnOldFartAnOldFart Member RarePosts: 562
    Come back when the game is released and advertise.
    Your 25 years too early
    bcbullySlapshot1188KumaponalkarionlogSpottyGekko
  • Tichman2Tichman2 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    edited August 2019
    AnOldFart said:
    Come back when the game is released and advertise.
    Your 25 years too early

well played sir
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    What is this? A guild? Game lore? 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• DafAtRandomDafAtRandom Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Was that a recruitment post ? It's almost impossible to read on that grey slab.  Must have been written on a piece of stone from the CoE world...it seems unfinished.
    AnOldFartMendelSlapshot1188SpottyGekko
    edited August 2019
    its a recruitment post for the military of the rhynelands duchy in vornair
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Oooh!  An opportunity to GIVE money to a developer to participate in an UNFINISHED game so that I may eventually be lorded around by someone who gave MORE money to these developers.  My check is in the mail.  Does your kingdom have regular mail service?

/sarcasm off

Accept the obvious, COE is nothing more than a fantasy designed to separate people from their money.

I will credit the OP for a nice recruitment campaign; it's closer to reality than COE is.

bcbullySlapshot1188

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• Raze4434Raze4434 Newbie CommonPosts: 8
    You are absolutely correct in assuming this game will not come out for some time, or may never come out. However we are still here, still dedicated and should it come out, we will be ready. Otherwise, thank you for the feedback :)
  • StaalBurgherStaalBurgher Member UncommonPosts: 265
    Hmm... are they trolling you guys?   :D
    maybe but it wont dissuade us from attempting to build our community :smiley:
  • JackieRyderJackieRyder Member UncommonPosts: 145
    these a good people, i highly suggest this community
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    Wait a second.  You are actually recruiting for a "kingdom" in a game that doesn't exist yet, and who's "king" just made these statements about the game and company:

-----------
    This continues to be indicative of the studios lack of honesty, and is the exact reason why so many people in this community are losing trust, faith, confidence and respect for the studio and the decisions and actions they take.
    --
    There have been ALOT of things they have done that have been what I consider to be unethical, immoral, and scummy as it relates to money and that has degraded the trust, faith, and confidence that myself and my community can have in them anymore. At some point they have to stop doing scummy things if they want to change that perspective and re-earn some level of trust, faith, and confidence again.
    --
    The only reason people may feel that way has nothing to do with hype, it has to do with being lied to, mislead, mismanaged, and set up for failure by the expectations the STUDIO set for them. They have lost their trust, faith, and confidence. Hope is still there. Hope that they will pull their heads out of their ass and be able to make something resembling the game they have pitched to us. 
    ----
    Until then I'll continue to point out all of the scummy bullshit they are doing, all the lies, all the misleading statements, all of the mismanaged expectations, bait and switches, and generally sleezey behavior. Because if people dont, they are going to keep on doing it and think its alright, when it isn't in the slightest.
    ------------
    And I have a moral obligation (self imposed because of my own sense of ethics) to ensure that what I view as immoral and unethical is called out regardless of what other people think.
    ---------
    The mistake the Monarchs made, tbh, is trusting the studio to keep their word that they would deliver on the parameters of the agreement when we had no real reason to trust them from a historical perspective. Our obligation to fix that issue, is to ensure that we dont allow ourselves to be taken advantage of like that again by the studio, and to hold the studio accountable for their actions now and into the future.
    -------

There is a lot more, including a ton of stuff on the live stream from last week.  This is just stuff I found in a single thread made within the last week.

So if your "king" feels that way about this company and game... why in the world would you attempt to lure other people into giving money to the same company/game?  People should join you in a game that is years behind schedule, millions over budget, has wasted tons of resources, and is being made by a studio that according to your own "king" is "immoral", "unethical", "lies", does "scummy bullshit", gives "misleading statements", uses "bait and switch" and has a "lack of honesty"?

Why would you attempt to recruit people into such an environment as described by your own "king"? I am honestly baffled by this.  Those are not my words.  Those are not the words of harbingers.  Those are the words of the "king" of the fictitious kingdom in the fictitious game you are recruiting for.

GdemamiAnOldFartHatefull

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• OrangeBoyOrangeBoy Member UncommonPosts: 213
    I absolutely think that these lores are so bad, is it not good enough to just say "Hi, we're a really nice kingdom with a very nice people", why the lore?

This totally breaks the immersion of the game too, because everyone has a different lore than the next, wtf?
    Gdemami
  • StaalBurgherStaalBurgher Member UncommonPosts: 265
    @OrangeBoy Online gaming community lore has always been extremely cringey. It is why the developer should provide a professional level society system for players to use, not rely on amateurs to tack it on.
    Hatefull
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited August 2019
    Question: How many members do you have in CoE?

• TorrskTorrsk Member UncommonPosts: 295
    edited August 2019
    This whole thread to the side, can't say I could be bothered reading a recruitment post. The LOL bot just loved a post. Is this a first? Is he some serious RPer and that's why he loves it? So many questions.

Which thread did Adam make that reply @Slapshot1188? Can't say I can find it.
  • DleatherusDleatherus Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Besides I expect the Harbingers might want to join Bordweall since I have already arranged with the monarch in who's domain Caspian's county is, for safe passage through his lands for an armed annual 'pilgrimage' to aforementioned county to purge it of the taint and corruption that lays within, and to witness the exorcism that will be performed on caspian's toon
    AnOldFartKyleran
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    just one little side thing, don't put dark letters on a dark background, its already ahrd to read advertising, even more when you can't figure it out the letters
    Amathe
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
    *If* this game ever launches, I expect we'll see more advertising like this.  It highlights the problem that I've always thought this pay-to-king scheme has, a lack of people to be ruled.  I expect that most of the people who will ever play COE have already bought into this game.  Where will their post-launch income come from?

Besides I expect the Harbingers might want to join Bordweall since I have already arranged with the monarch in who's domain Caspian's county is, for safe passage through his lands for an armed annual 'pilgrimage' to aforementioned county to purge it of the taint and corruption that lays within, and to witness the exorcism that will be performed on caspian's toon
    I already have an account in your Kingdom from the Links of Elyria event.  I told you if it launched I would roam the countryside in a black robe.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Torrsk said:
    This whole thread to the side, can't say I could be bothered reading a recruitment post. The LOL bot just loved a post. Is this a first? Is he some serious RPer and that's why he loves it? So many questions.

Which thread did Adam make that reply @Slapshot1188? Can't say I can find it.
    https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/32533/sbs-should-make-a-public-statement-about-repicks

edited August 2019
    Vrika said:
    There is about 4,000 people in our kingdom, 215 in our duchy and around 40 in our military. 

However our military is growing week by week.
    Raze4434 said:
    Vrika said:
    There is about 4,000 people in our kingdom, 215 in our duchy and around 40 in our military. 

There are about 20,000 players total that have purchased accounts for the game last I heard. When you say 4000 in your kingdom are you counting people that have 10 alt accounts or NPCs? Random people in Discord accounts?

If you have some number other than 20,000 paid accounts please share the source. I am always eager to obtain new information.
    GdemamiAnOldFart

edited August 2019
    Raze4434 said:
    Vrika said:

There are about 20,000 players total that have purchased accounts for the game last I heard. When you say 4000 in your kingdom are you counting people that have 10 alt accounts or NPCs? Random people in Discord accounts?

If you have some number other than 20,000 paid accounts please share the source. I am always eager to obtain new information.
    I'm not aware of specifics, our last census was at or around 4,000. However, it has gone up since then. I'm not counting the number of people who have or haven't bought a package, since the game is so early in its stages, many including myself, are not looking to drop bank on it quite yet. So 4,000, encompasses the last confirmed census of our kingdom. I hope that answers your question. 
    Kyleran
    Raze4434 said:
    Raze4434 said:
    Vrika said:

I'm not aware of specifics, our last census was at or around 4,000. However, it has gone up since then. I'm not counting the number of people who have or haven't bought a package, since the game is so early in its stages, many including myself, are not looking to drop bank on it quite yet. So 4,000, encompasses the last confirmed census of our kingdom. I hope that answers your question. 
    Is that 4000 people, or 4000 accounts?

Mendel said:
    Raze4434 said:
    Raze4434 said:
    Vrika said:

Is that 4000 people, or 4000 accounts?

It's 4000 nothing.  As I suspected.   
    AnOldFart