Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looks like Project TL is finally going to happen according to this korean article

BlazerXBlazerX Member UncommonPosts: 86
It's in korean but using google translate, on last line it says.

This is dated 2019, April 5

이외 PC 및 콘솔 게임 프로젝트인 ‘프로젝트 TL’의 경우 올해 중 테스트를 거쳐 이르면 내년 PC 플랫폼 론칭이 이뤄진다고 소개했다.

In addition, Project TL, a PC and console game project, was tested this year and will be launched next year.

So I guess latest by 2020.  STILL looking forward to this.

Google Translate app:

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=Mf9VXb7ZEY_Y-wTQq4OgAw&q=translate+korean+to+english&oq=translate+korean+t&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0l10.409.2505..3736...0.0..0.104.1434.18j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i39j0i67j0i131i67j0i131.K18cAlhSxRM

Comments

• BlazerXBlazerX Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Ah btw, if people don't know Project TL is supposed to be Lineage 3
    Cant anyone from here (MMORPG) get an exclusive from NCSOFT?  I mean if they are really releasing next year, there MUST be a beta test sometime this year.
  • KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    Former Lineage 1 player here. If they blow up with this game I'm done. I still have hopes it can be a proper L1 sequel with L1 core elements. 
    [Deleted User]
    Not to mention NC haven't gotten any better when it comes to management like letting bots loose and the p2w monetization which ruins the experience. 
    [Deleted User]
  • TruvidiennTruvidienn Member UncommonPosts: 320
    That's IF we get it in the west. Which I'm really hoping that we will.
  • AAAMEOWAAAMEOW Member RarePosts: 1,605
    It probably just use the lineage name.  Weather the game will have any similarity with previous lineage game is unknown.
    edited August 2019
    AAAMEOW said:
    It probably just use the lineage name.  Weather the game will have any similarity with previous lineage game is unknown.
    Game happens 200 years after Lineage 1 and will have the first five L1 classes at launch, unless they changed their plan. It is the last official infos we have so far. But it has been 2 years since the information.

Lineage Eternal CBT was a complete different game from the first demo in 2011. Things can change. 
  • cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Kabulozo said:
    Not to mention NC haven't gotten any better when it comes to management like letting bots loose and the p2w monetization which ruins the experience. 
    this is why i dont understand why you still have hope for ncsoft..
    they are no doubt the greediest company ever! honestly selling 1 sword for 150k dollars is beyond retarded.
    Gdemami
  • DhahranGirlDhahranGirl Newbie CommonPosts: 22
    Can't wait.  That is one of the games I have heard about and it pecked my curiousity (among other things).

• DhahranGirlDhahranGirl Newbie CommonPosts: 22
    So glad that PL is finally going to happen.  It was well wroth the wait!
    edited August 2019
    Lineage 1 revenues rebounded in 2Q19 with Lineage Remastered finally applied in full force: 50 billion KRW.

But Lineage M still is their biggest title, their mobile revenues are huge.

If project TL bombs they still have Lineage 1 for PC and Lineage M for mobile making money.

When Aion 2, B&S 2 and Lineage 2M comes to the market NC will swim in money.

P2W money...
    Hmm looks like news of this is slowly rolling out.

Heres's a link with some newly posted concept art:

Apparently they also have a discord channel:

And Twitter:

Someone should tell their marketting department to get their ass together and actually make a press release since this game WILL be a HUGE deal considering it is the ONLY sequel we really have for an updated Lineage release.