Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

After Days Of Counting Down, Gamigo Reveals Archeage Unchained - MMORPG.com

124»

Comments

• jason523jason523 Member UncommonPosts: 96
    I owe Trion/Archage a debt of gratitude for turning me off of cash shops. I whaled on this game and after a few months, woke up to how the mechanics were purposely made to prey on people with the lure of furthering my character through P2W.

The game started out innocent, then there were the chance to get much needed items to make life a bit easier then they went and ruined PvP through the cash shop.

So thank you Trion!
  • dannicusdannicus Member UncommonPosts: 99
    i think this gives gamigo the option to make the servers they have now p2w AF while claiming gamer responsible and offering a buy2play option for a very small crowd while they milk every last cent they can from the populated servers.
  • Kahuna80Kahuna80 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    This shit is getting silly, all these developers starting to relaunch the exact same game and actually charging you money for it. They seemingly have fixed some things people have been complaining about forever and spun up some fresh servers and they want to charge people a fee for that like it's a new game. Just ridiculous.
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    I’ll play if my purchase of the first game counts...
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    I’ll play if my purchase of the first game counts...
    Same. So we won’t be playing.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670

Renoaku said:

I still don't understand how they can be trusted it seems everytime "Arche Age" gets broken and the population decreases they open a new "Fresh Start Server" Us whales myself included who spent more than $1000 in the game and got completely f**** over by Trion Worlds now have to deal with "Gamigo" making fresh start servers yet again just with different "Server Rule Modfications" based off reading their post.

So basically it has happened again, server division, people who spent a lot even going back into the game makes no sense because who is to say Gamigo / Trion won't do it again with yet another server on messing up the game yet again.

----------Even people who own Solar, Lunar, Stellar Farms, Gems, as well as every cosmetic in the game don't get to transfer any of this over, yet some spent hundreds of dollars in Loot Box to get these.

You f***** yourself by being a sheep and spending 1000$ on a video game. Unchained is what AA should have been but people like you screw it up for everyone else by buying into that garbage microtransactions.
    cheebaTheDarkraynekenguru23
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    numatic said:

Renoaku said:

I still don't understand how they can be trusted it seems everytime "Arche Age" gets broken and the population decreases they open a new "Fresh Start Server" Us whales myself included who spent more than $1000 in the game and got completely f**** over by Trion Worlds now have to deal with "Gamigo" making fresh start servers yet again just with different "Server Rule Modfications" based off reading their post.

So basically it has happened again, server division, people who spent a lot even going back into the game makes no sense because who is to say Gamigo / Trion won't do it again with yet another server on messing up the game yet again.

----------Even people who own Solar, Lunar, Stellar Farms, Gems, as well as every cosmetic in the game don't get to transfer any of this over, yet some spent hundreds of dollars in Loot Box to get these.

You f***** yourself by being a sheep and spending 1000$ on a video game. Unchained is what AA should have been but people like you screw it up for everyone else by buying into that garbage microtransactions.
    Harsh truth right there
    Kylerancheeba
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.