Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Choose goose

HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
edited August 2019 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
One things is archeage

So we have archeage unchained releasing soon in fall or something near sep-dec.

I wanted to play this game but heard the first release was p2w and it was strong. But im looking in to buying it unless its a trap :smile:

Then WOW vanilla starts Date: Monday, August 26 at 3:00 p.m. PDT.....

Im gona start when i come home from work..i hope there still are some people starting when i do :)

Post edited by Hyperpsycrow on

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    AsheramHyperpsycrow
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    No worries,  I'm sure there will be several thousand other players stuck in the login queue with you.

;)
    Hyperpsycrow

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    I am tempted to try Classic WoW, but not sure I will stick around. the Mentality has changed. Level grind and being a undervalued Paladin back in the day just not something to look forward to. lol

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
    edited August 2019
    I am tempted to try Classic WoW, but not sure I will stick around. the Mentality has changed. Level grind and being a undervalued Paladin back in the day just not something to look forward to. lol

For me its like building up social values due to there is no server match up..So when you choose a server then you build up a small town among people you meet. And im looking forward to see how my brain can remember all the quest and small secrets in the game. And when they lounch pvp ranks thats is where in gona be Hokage :D  Aka high warlord.  So all that has my attenstion..That is why i realy hope there is someone to lvl up with when i come home from work.

Im gona sleep when the game release but it will a magic moment to see all these people who joins vanilla and never played it before..just wondering how they will manage with no quest trackers and "tell you what to do guide" Its very raw and not for kidz :D

Sorry kids but this vanilla is only for men with heal hair on the ballz :D
    And adult diapers :D