Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This gamer needs help so she can get back to enjoying games.

desireravendesireraven Member UncommonPosts: 6

Please complete my dissertation survey for me  and share it. I need 13 more casual gamers (play 24 hours or less a week) and 25 avid gamers (25 hours or more per week). You need to be at least 25 years old. It's 40 questions that take about 5-10 minutes to complete. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X5PZFWW

Side note: Who's getting ready for rerelease of Classic Vanilla WOW next week? Took the day off to play

Comments

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141

Please complete my dissertation survey for me  and share it. I need 13 more casual gamers (play 24 hours or less a week) and 25 avid gamers (25 hours or more per week). You need to be at least 25 years old. It's 40 questions that take about 5-10 minutes to complete. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X5PZFWW

Side note: Who's getting ready for rerelease of Classic Vanilla WOW next week? Took the day off to play

Me but wont be taking the day off.  I think the queues will make it prohibitive.
    WalkinGlenn
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Unfortunately I play exactly 24.5 hours per week so I do not qualify to answer this survey.
    Theocritus
  • barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Hmmm...
    It looks like you might be trying to spot a link between gaming and other issues. 

Of course, none of those questions seem to not determine which came first.
    Did the problems prompt the person to play games to escape/deal with their problems, or the gaming causing the problems in the first place?
    Those two only apply if you have issues. :smile:
    People without some kind of issue seem to be rather rare, but I'm sure some exist. :wink:

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• desireravendesireraven Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Utinni said:
    Unfortunately I play exactly 24.5 hours per week so I do not qualify to answer this survey.
    Haha, then pick one or the other
  • desireravendesireraven Member UncommonPosts: 6
    barasawa said: I'm hypothesing that there is no link between
    Hmmm...
    It looks like you might be trying to spot a link between gaming and other issues. 

Of course, none of those questions seem to not determine which came first.
    Did the problems prompt the person to play games to escape/deal with their problems, or the gaming causing the problems in the first place?
    Those two only apply if you have issues. :smile:
    People without some kind of issue seem to be rather rare, but I'm sure some exist. :wink:

• caldwellstevensoncaldwellstevenson Newbie CommonPosts: 1

There’s no doubt that we are currently living in a digitally powered age that depends on games for almost everything.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Utinni said:
    Haha, then pick one or the other

In school they would have made us do both.......