Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online Remasterd Gets A PC Patch As PS4 Primes Itself For Launch

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 3,129

imageBlack Desert Online Remasterd Gets A PC Patch As PS4 Primes Itself For Launch

PC players of Pearl Abyss' Black Desert Online will notice some changes thanks to a patch released this week. Via a post on their official site, PA have detailed patch notes for the PC version of the popular MMO, specifically massive changes to the city of Velia.

Read the full story here


Comments

  • renstarensta Member RarePosts: 608
    Does it run smoother now? anyways, congrats! this game always looked so shiny and nice, sadly never got around to playing it. Young adult life are too busy :/ can't wait go get a stable job and kids.

    image


    Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Reply
    Add Multi-Quote

  • lotrlorelotrlore Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 53

    rensta said:

    Does it run smoother now? anyways, congrats! this game always looked so shiny and nice, sadly never got around to playing it. Young adult life are too busy :/ can't wait go get a stable job and kids.



    On PC it runs pretty smooth, at least on my 2070 Super. We'll definitely have PS4 performance impressions once we can dive in!
    rensta
  • QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 671
    Maybe a stupid question but, can you trade between players yet? Not that they have ever said they would ever change that, just hoping.

    www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

  • StryckerStrycker Member UncommonPosts: 103

    Quicksand said:

    Maybe a stupid question but, can you trade between players yet? Not that they have ever said they would ever change that, just hoping.



    It'll never happen, they'd have to redesign the game from the ground up.
  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 20,874
    edited August 22
    lotrlore said:

    rensta said:

    Does it run smoother now? anyways, congrats! this game always looked so shiny and nice, sadly never got around to playing it. Young adult life are too busy :/ can't wait go get a stable job and kids.



    On PC it runs pretty smooth, at least on my 2070 Super. We'll definitely have PS4 performance impressions once we can dive in!

    Still has the pop-ins though. 

    No matter what card.

    has the pop-ins on a 24Gb Titan RTX 

    rensta
Sign In or Register to comment.