Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Gets An Early Access Release Date - MMORPG.com News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageMount & Blade II: Bannerlord Gets An Early Access Release Date - MMORPG.com News

For those who have been waiting and waiting for this, TaleWorlds finally has revealed an Early Access release date for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GrindcoreTHRALLGrindcoreTHRALL Member UncommonPosts: 302
    Looks sick!
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    They should have made it April 2020 to confuse the hell out of people. The conspiracy videos would be hilarious.
    [Deleted User]AsheramLackingMMOsylvang
  • GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    When will they make an MMO out of this, would be awesome...
    poobin420[Deleted User]Alomargastovski1AsheramFacelessSavior
  • skakrukskakruk Member UncommonPosts: 46
    edited August 2019
    It's been 7 years... This better be good. Edit: Epic elusive, right?
    AsheramXarkoTacticalZombehFacelessSavior
  • LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    skakruk said:
    I suspect that it'll be a disappointing evolution from the original, given it's been so long.  By that, I mean I suspect it probably won't be that much different from the first.  I'm not expecting any revolutionary improvements.

Still, even some proper sieges and diplomacy and stuff with some updated graphics would be enough to make it a huge success.
    [Deleted User]
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    Lokero said:
    skakruk said:
    I suspect that it'll be a disappointing evolution from the original, given it's been so long.  By that, I mean I suspect it probably won't be that much different from the first.  I'm not expecting any revolutionary improvements.

Still, even some proper sieges and diplomacy and stuff with some updated graphics would be enough to make it a huge success.
    I think it's worth it just for the sieges alone.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    For anyone interested in getting into the multiplayer closed beta.
    https://beta.taleworlds.com/
    FacelessSavior
    edited August 2019

Galadourn said:

When will they make an MMO out of this, would be awesome...

The closest I think you will get to that is Gloria Victis which has improved alot and has horses coming soon.

Post edited by Asheram on
    FacelessSavior
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,455
    Start churning that butter, boys!!!
    Asheram

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    Gloria Victis is a sad joke...unless you like wearing heavy armor and only want to mele. No magic....Archers can damage other archers only and are expected to fight armored players by meleing them with a dagger(NO JOKE...a dagger)
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Gloria Victis is a sad joke...unless you like wearing heavy armor and only want to mele. No magic....Archers can damage other archers only and are expected to fight armored players by meleing them with a dagger(NO JOKE...a dagger)

Gloria Victis? This is a post about Mount & Blade 2
    edited August 2019

Gloria Victis? This is a post about Mount & Blade 2
    Follow the rabbit hole its not too deep. GV is an actual mmorpg that is progressing slowly but surely. Bannerlord is a single player game that also has multiplayer modes akin to csgo. I am sure they can co exist on a "mmorpg" gaming sight can they not?
  • bombermaniaqbombermaniaq Member CommonPosts: 1

Crying about a realistic medieval MMORPG having no magic and does not support one-man-army in close combat because it's realistic... under the Bannerlord's news. Legit lol.

Anyway, a heads up, the devs announced Steam puts them at Daily Day today since the Bannerlord's release date was announced. ^^
  • JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    edited August 2019
    Ooohhh YEeeeaaaaa!! image