Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Durango: Wild Lands Review - Big Things Do Come in Small Packages - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageDurango: Wild Lands Review - Big Things Do Come in Small Packages - MMORPG.com

There’s an old saying that goes “big things come in small packages”. In relation to Nexon and What! Studio’s new open world, sandbox MMO on mobile devices (Android and iOS) that idiom holds very true. Durango: Wild Lands gives us everything we could ask for from an MMO all in the palm of our hand. This is our review of Durango: Wild Lands.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    Lost me at mobile.
    Truvidien88JeffSpicoliNeonSaruGdemamiAlomarRhygarthsholo635InebriatedSkunkxybedoutmazutand 4 others.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,991
    That lady in the first picture certainly knows how to handle her dinosaurs. :) (Family Approved Edition)
    ScottJeslis
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Not trying to play another Nexon mobile game until they get rid of garbage practices.
  • Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    edited May 2019
    For most games, fatigue/stamina/energy is never a problem at the early levels. But at the later levels after you've already become invested in.... well, that's how they trap ya.
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355

Tiamat64 said:

For most games, fatigue/stamina/energy is never a problem at the early levels. But at the later levels after you've already become invested in.... well, that's how they trap ya.

I'm more than a 3rd to max level simply because there are so many other skills to level, easy to get sidetracked.
  • PARTIESPLAYINPARTIESPLAYIN Member UncommonPosts: 55
    edited May 2019
    " what's the matter do you all have phone's ?". Lol had to do it. Yah I wouldn't want to play a complex game on a mobile device no thank you. But there's awalys emulation on a PC if the game warrants the effort.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    This is one that would be a great little F2P on PC. Hopefully one day.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• gamergoddess40gamergoddess40 Member UncommonPosts: 26
    will it be coming to steam or ps4
    goddess75
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    edited May 2019
    DMKano said:
    Yeah no.
    WTF I was going to post that........
  • fatpandafatpanda Member UncommonPosts: 116

Not trying to play another Nexon mobile game until they get rid of garbage practices.

What do you mean by garbage practices?
  • XImpalerXXImpalerX Member UncommonPosts: 606
    Already on PC - Bluestacks, Nox, MEmu, etc
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    Viper482 said:
    Lost me at mobile.

Same. I don't game seriously on a phone.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    edited August 2019
    DL’n now Edit - just watched a PvP vid. The character had 3 switchable stances (attack, defense, counter strike), 6 skills, block and dodge... Idk maybe i need some sleep but it looked a hell of a lot more tactical than pantheon, and a hell of a lot better than SoL...
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941

Viper482 said:

Lost me at mobile.

Same, looked at the screenshots and read a bit, did sound good and interesting, then I looked into it saw Mobile game ...........Whap no thx, completly turned off now, agree with others.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Yeah so I played about 5 hours... I’m about to play so more... hundreds of skills. Compelling intro...
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • Tgiordano92Tgiordano92 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Very fun so far. Surprised
    bcbully