Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Classic server and what faction will you be playing?

2»

Comments

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156
    Atiesh or Myzrael but maybe different server depending on where others in my group goes, not sure of faction either.  I'm definitely aiming to rolling a shaman, miss playing that in pre-TBC WoW.
    laserit

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    edited August 2019
    Pyre - Horde
    laserit
  • EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248
    @ You Grobbulus folks. That is where most of the Emerald Dream players are going.

Are you guys also Emerald Dream players? 
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    DMKano said:

For the bored!

Not sure if you invented that, but good stuff. 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759
    edited August 2019
    Forum Warrior - All realms
    But seriously, probably the eu rp-pve one, some class .. mostly just for laughs and giggles and skipping the first week rush ... and hope that it will turn into a progression kind of server at some point.
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Eronakis said:
    @ You Grobbulus folks. That is where most of the Emerald Dream players are going.

Are you guys also Emerald Dream players? 
    I am/was ;)

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    kjempff said:
    Forum Warrior - All realms
    But seriously, probably the eu rp-pve one, some class .. mostly just for laughs and giggles and skipping the first week rush ... and hope that it will turn into a progression kind of server at some point.
    I hope they progress to further expansions but I hope when they do that you transfer a copy of your toon to a new server when you do. That way you can stay and play the expansion of your choice.
    kjempff

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Asm0deus said:
    None I just don't care for the toony graphics but mostly the combat is just soooooo sloooow.
    Why would you even click on this post? 
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I'm going to be rolling on three servers (I have 3 separate friend groups playing).

Herod - Horde 
    Grobbulus - Horde
    Faerlina - Alliance

Probably will stick with Grobbulus the most though as I like RP communities. 
    laserit
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I will not be playing.

If I change my mind, I will play a night elf hunter. Back in the day Blizz could never seem to do enough for that class.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Incendius - Alliance
    laserit
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Grobbulus RP PVP - Horde - Undead Warlock

I made my same toon on a couple more servers but I am going to start with a RP PVP server. ;)
    laserit
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Seeing lots of posts on reddit about people not being able to connect to sub or add game time.

Also saw this thing from a Norwegian ISP postponing scheduled maintenance due to the Classic launch. :)

Axxar
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499
    Whitemane - Alliance
    laserit
  • kenguru23kenguru23 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Iselin said:
    Seeing lots of posts on reddit about people not being able to connect to sub or add game time.

Also saw this thing from a Norwegian ISP postponing scheduled maintenance due to the Classic launch. :)

Yup same here. Not able to get game time. Well maybe I should just wait few weeks and skip some of the early rush.
    Axxar