Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lepow 15.6” Type-C Portable Monitor Review - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageLepow 15.6” Type-C Portable Monitor Review - MMORPG.com

Have you ever wanted to take your console with you on the go? Ever wished for a second screen for your laptop? How about a large monitor to make sure your mirrorless camera is in focus? Today, we’re looking at a portable monitor that can do all of those things but at only $169.99, is it worth the cost of entry? Join us as we find out. This is our review of the Lepow 15.6” Portable Monitor.

Read the full story here

[Deleted User]

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

OG_Zorvan said:

That would make a good Skype/Facetime screen.

It's likely a good choice if you need to move it around, but if you're got enough space to keep the screen on your desk permanently then I'd get a screen that has normal stand and can take power from a normal power outlet.
    [Deleted User]

• OhsyOhsy Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Not bad and may be great to pair with another portable device but for me, standard monitors these days are already pretty portable. If your already hauling a desktop, the step up to a standard monitor would be my choice and put this $ towards a full time device.
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    I wish i knew about it, now that im on vacation i would have brought my laptop (screen is broken) and i could have done stuff with it. Oh well.
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793

Ohsy said:

Not bad and may be great to pair with another portable device but for me, standard monitors these days are already pretty portable. If your already hauling a desktop, the step up to a standard monitor would be my choice and put this $ towards a full time device.

Yeah, if you're hauling a desktop, I'd say a normal monitor is a better choice. This is definitely a second-screen for that or a laptop. It's great if you need to slip it into a bag. Much better than lugging a whole monitor around.
    [Deleted User]