Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UPLIFT V2 Standing Desk Review: The Full Package - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageUPLIFT V2 Standing Desk Review: The Full Package - MMORPG.com

If you’re in a gamer in the market for a new desk, you’ve probably noticed two things. First, “gaming desks” are the new fad but rarely offer more than a built-in mouse pad or cup-holder for their extra price. Second, standing desks are absolutely taking off. Today, we’re looking a premium sit-stand desk from UPLIFT with the V2 Standing Desk. It leaves the “gaming” branding at the door and instead focuses on premium features and build quality. Does it deliver? Let’s find out.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    edited August 2019
    I got my new Jarvis Bamboo Electric Standing Desk a few months ago. Love it!
    https://www.fully.com/standing-desks/jarvis/jarvis-adjustable-height-desk-bamboo.html

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Dang it even comes with a drill, a pencil a screw driver and Nike slides.
    lotrlore
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Is it comfortable standing up and gaming? I keep thinking it would be awkard and I wouldn't be able to adjust despite considering a standing desk for awhile now.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986
    $539.99 - $793

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    edited August 2019
    $539.99 - $793

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA
    you know what is funny? I have a desk like this one in my office, the owner bought it around the what? 80? that thing is still here, same color, same "model" I think it was little cheaper then that one, really bad to put a computer on it, okish for anything else ah yes you can't change the height either
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    Give it 5-10 years and they will say standing desks is bad for your health. Just like coffee was good and then bad for you 5 yrs apart and milk is bad to drink and eggs is bad and vegetables are bad if not organic. It's all spun to move products and gimmicks followed by barely any proof-ful research.
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Has a gaming business card holder without any gaming business cards.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• ry7737ry7737 Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Gamers do not care about these petty little non game items. not one bit
    AmatheAreteo
  • AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320

ry7737 said:

Then why is RGB lighting so popular?
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    edited August 2019

Alverant said:

ry7737 said:

try to find some without these, even memorys have then, annoying its like they wanted to tune up cars, but they don't undertand cars so they go for PCs....
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894

Alverant said:

ry7737 said:

Because we like shiny things :)
  • jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388
    I picked up a https://www.upliftdesk.com/uplift-v2-curved-corner-l-shape-standing-desk/ this past December. Got it with the dual monitor arms.

It is on a pricey side, but my back thanks me every time I need to stand for 30-60 mins.

To me it was worth every penny.
  • TazdragoTazdrago Member UncommonPosts: 44
    It's a desk like any other....
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I got a regular metal shelf unit and I could place the shelves on a level for the monitor and a level for the keyboard and mouse.  Took a little getting use to standing but ended up standing in one place for hours while gaming (not moving around) gave me numb heels :neutral: .  Looking into trying a walking treadmill desk one day.  Till then back to sitting and just making sure to getup and move around more.  Still use the standup but not for gaming.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey