Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New MMO Hegemony Announced - MMORPG.com News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew MMO Hegemony Announced - MMORPG.com News

A new MMO, Hegemony, was announced earlier, featuring classic-style MMORPG mechanics with Minecraft's sandbox mechanics.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    So....a non-fantasy version of Trove...?
  • AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,319
    Something is wrong with the iframe for the trailer, it's pointing to an mmorpg.com page.
    Untamedgunner
  • SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    You are kidding me? When can qe log in?

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882
    So is it out already?

I don't want to re-download Minecraft just to check. Can anyone confirm, is it out already?

• ShankTheTankShankTheTank Associate Editor / News ManagerMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 217

Alverant said:

Something is wrong with the iframe for the trailer, it's pointing to an mmorpg.com page.

No clue what happened there. Should be fixed now.
    [Deleted User]
  • InebriatedSkunkInebriatedSkunk Member UncommonPosts: 66

Vrika said:

So is it out already?

I don't want to re-download Minecraft just to check. Can anyone confirm, is it out already?

winter of this year it'll be out.

Vrika said:

So is it out already?

How does that even make sense? Winter was already.

Or do USA people call Dec 2019 - February 2020 as Winter 2019? I'd call that winter 2020.
    bcbully

• xxBoneZxxxxBoneZxx Member UncommonPosts: 124

Vrika said:

Vrika said:

So is it out already?

Or do USA people call Dec 2019 - February 2020 as Winter 2019? I'd call that winter 2020.

Winter is from December to February. So Obviously Winter 2019 means sometime in December, prolly around the holidays.
  • Pher0ciousPher0cious Member RarePosts: 476
    Looks like minecraft wannabe.
    ('''\( ',.:.,' )/''')
  • Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    its just a modded minecraft server that probs steals account info
  • LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    Vrika said:

Vrika said:

So is it out already?

In the USA, we base everything off of when the season starts, not when it ends.
    For example, American Football starts in August/September and ends in February-ish.  Whoever wins the championship in Feb. 2020 would be the champion of "the 2019 season"  since the season begins in 2019.
    December of 2019 will be the start of Winter 2019.
    bcbully
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,517
    So it's trying to be like Trove or Boundless... only as a rip off on a minecraft server.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• F2PlagueF2Plague Member UncommonPosts: 232
    That combat looks so dank. Clearly has a high skill cap.. PVP must be very exciting.. deciding when to swing your sword.. when not to..
    Lokero said:
    Vrika said:

Vrika said:

So is it out already?

In the USA, we base everything off of when the season starts, not when it ends.
    For example, American Football starts in August/September and ends in February-ish.  Whoever wins the championship in Feb. 2020 would be the champion of "the 2019 season"  since the season begins in 2019.
    December of 2019 will be the start of Winter 2019.
    Ok, ty.

• SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    20$ to bw whitelisted right now
    Free on weekends to test
    Will be f2p later this year

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,517
    Vrika said:

Vrika said:

So is it out already?

Yes.. in the USA we call that the winter of 2019, because it starts in 2019.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• RenndRennd Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Strange how this game is advertised, its just a minecraft server that integrates mmo into it. Not the first either, we have wynncraft just like this one.

@Vrika - Not only US. Even EU does it that way, not sure where you got that from xD

@Spriggen1337 - I'm not sure how you got to that conclusion but I'm guessing you didn't dig much into it and you just said something stupid.

The "game" is literally just a modded server, like 99% of the current online servers. They have no access to your password.

Ungood
    Rennd said:

@Vrika - Not only US. Even EU does it that way, not sure where you got that from xD

I think the problem here is that English isn't my first language. Most of the time it goes well enough, but sometimes it causes WTF -like moments.