Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW Classic AMA Coming August 20, 10a PDT

2»

Comments

• OhsyOhsy Newbie CommonPosts: 28
    Acalex said:
    Lol 10-12 months? Are you high?
    4 or 5 in game days is all it takes for the fully adept folks that have mastered the speed leveling process over the years. If you think back to original launch, 3+ months was probably quite normal for brand new players to the game with zero knowledge and no addons.
  • RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,463
    Ohsy said:
    Acalex said:
    4 or 5 in game days is all it takes for the fully adept folks that have mastered the speed leveling process over the years. If you think back to original launch, 3+ months was probably quite normal for brand new players to the game with zero knowledge and no addons.
    Assuming everyone going back to Classic plan to rush to MAX level. Probably 90% of my guild which is currently around 100-200 members between both factions don't plan on rushing anything. There will be those who rush to MAX level, but they do this in every game, every time. This type of game play will have no impact on the legitimacy or longevity of the servers.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,216
    Rhoklaw said:
    Ohsy said:
    Acalex said:
    Assuming everyone going back to Classic plan to rush to MAX level. Probably 90% of my guild which is currently around 100-200 members between both factions don't plan on rushing anything. There will be those who rush to MAX level, but they do this in every game, every time. This type of game play will have no impact on the legitimacy or longevity of the servers.
    This. 

I have a small group of friends who will be leveling the fastest routes possible to do raiding, but most of my friends are going back to play it like normal. Back in the day it did take extremely long amounts of time to level to cap, especially if you did anything other than leveling. Quite a few people stop to do PvP in either battlegrounds or world PvP. Or level crafting professions while leveling up which can add significant time onto the leveling process.