Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny 2 Weekly Recap - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageDestiny 2 Weekly Recap - MMORPG.com

Destiny 2 had a busy week last week, with the Director's Cuts highlighting the updates.

Read the full story here

Comments

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    I don't follow this series, but why not improve the first title? Sequels are for single-player console games, no?
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503

NorseGod said:

I don't follow this series, but why not improve the first title? Sequels are for single-player console games, no?

This was really just a continuation of the first one. Maybe they changed the way some things were coded an it was actually better to make a new one than to keep trying to improve the older coding. Not sure if that is the case in this one but that is the case in some games.

Overall this is a decent game, an they seem to be trying harder now that they got their company back.
    [Deleted User]Phaedruslives
  • PhaedruslivesPhaedruslives Member UncommonPosts: 122

k61977 said:

NorseGod said:

This was really just a continuation of the first one. Maybe they changed the way some things were coded an it was actually better to make a new one than to keep trying to improve the older coding. Not sure if that is the case in this one but that is the case in some games.

Overall this is a decent game, an they seem to be trying harder now that they got their company back.

The game has gotten consistently better with each season, and this one may not be quite as meaty as Forsaken, but packs a lot more mechanical content. It allows them to do way more interesting stuff with the loot and enemies/bosses etc. I'm hoping by D3 there are even more stats and forms of progression. It keeps the treadmill interesting, at least.