Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Empires Announcement Coming Monday During Gamescom - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageAge of Empires Announcement Coming Monday During Gamescom - MMORPG.com

According to a tweet (via PCGamesN), an Age of Empires announcement is set to arrive on Monday August 19 during Gamescom.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    I would have preferred if it was Age of Empires online back. I loved it so much!
    alkarionlog
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

I would have preferred if it was Age of Empires online back. I loved it so much!

that was horrible and nothing like AOE 2
    alkarionlogKalafax
  • SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360

Myrdynn said:

Thats why I liked it!
    alkarionlog
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • fcweddfcwedd Member UncommonPosts: 196
    Photon Man
  • NiceKINGNiceKING Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited August 2019
    You completely forgot about Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition that has been in development for over a year and it’s been confirmed we will hear about it this year.

Myrdynn said:

Thats why I liked it!
    yah I would rather have the online game based on arguably the greatest RTS ever, not something completely different
    Alomar
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    The picture has twisted my arm into installing AoE3 and have some fun with it
    NorseGodinfomatz
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    This game, like Starcraft, is serious business.
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
    So how is mixer as a platform? Concert Window is closing and I'm wondering what the options are for musicians who want to have online concerts.
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919

Myrdynn said:

How is the trailer nothing like AoE 2?

Beyond announcing AoE IV and showing some cultures / tribes / nationalities it doesn't show anything specific about the game.
    gervaise1 said:

Myrdynn said:

Beyond announcing AoE IV and showing some cultures / tribes / nationalities it doesn't show anything specific about the game.
    you are misquoting me, I was quoting the guy who wanted AOE online to come back...see original
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Was my first PC game, AoE. Wasn't a fan of the Definitive edition's Microsoft only store though. Still, looking forward to a new title.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • alyndalealyndale Member UncommonPosts: 936
    @Alomar and was one of my first pc games as well. I recall coming home after work getting a drink and settling in for some Age. Ahh those were the days my friend, those were good times.

All I want is the truth
    Just gimme some truth
    John Lennon

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Myrdynn said:
    gervaise1 said:

Myrdynn said:

you are misquoting me, I was quoting the guy who wanted AOE online to come back...see original
    Sorry misunderstood. And agree entirely that AOE online was far removed from the other offerings.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    as long its not that online version, and more like the 1-3 it will go well
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    Ayoyoyo Wololo
    Gorwekryntok
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    Love me some AoE.