Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halo Infinite Creative Director Leaves 343 Studios

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageHalo Infinite Creative Director Leaves 343 Studios

As reported by Kotaku, Halo Infinite's Creative Director is leaving 343 Studios.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Tgiordano92Tgiordano92 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    That’s a lot of studios to be a part of. Wow.
    Xarko
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I love and laugh at the political speeches top execs always give the media.

utilizing her many years of experience at 343 to help craft a great campaign for fans.
    Read more at https://www.mmorpg.com/news/halo-infinite-creative-director-leaves-343-studios-1000053426#Gvh0r3p7jhm1vUWI.99

That is such a lame vague statement ,her years of experience do not deliver content, strong well thought out ideas do.I have not seen much from the gaming industry that is full of veterans,to me vet is more in line with copying OLD dated ideas and no guarantee of any kind that she will deliver quality content.

Truth is there is a lot more to the story but this is a deflective act,deflect us from the real happenings behind the scene.
    Personally i despise ANY game using rng loot boxes,the day the words loot box disappear from gaming will be way too late.
    I feel the Halo series just keeps selling the same way COD does..just because.I never thought much of the game,i guess being an original xbox game helped it's sales.

So this 343 studios team is looking to hire someone that can come up with ideas to keep players around,or more in line with keep players spending on micro transactions.

I never thought gaming would go this south this fast,everything is cash shops,imo total garbage,i have no use at all for publishers "Microsoft" or studios doing scummy things with gaming.I would not doubt that microsoft is behind a lot of it,especially after i witnessed the joke of a game that Sea of Thieves game was released as by Microsoft for $80 ..sad ,very sad.
    [Deleted User]DarthDowty

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    Wouldn't it be funny if they hired that guy that left Anthem?
    VRaven
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/