Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sometimes when i poop

ScoliozScolioz Member UncommonPosts: 110
it gets stuck

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    edited June 2018
    If it gets clogged in your toilet, get a better toilet. If it gets stuck to you, then you need to balance your diet better. Soft stools are a sign that you don't have the proper balance of fiber (Not enough vegetables). You may also be deficient in Vitamin D and B100.
    Hope this helps with your pooping needs.
    Strado
  • RhomsRhoms Member UncommonPosts: 174
    Make sure you drink enough water, too.  As a great gastroenterologist once said, not drinking enough water is like 'pouring concrete in your colon.'

Current game: Pillars of Eternity

Played: UO, AC, Eve, Fallen Earth, Aion, GW, GW2 

Tried: WOW, Rift, SWTOR, ESO 

Future: Camelot Unchained?  Crowfall?  Bless?

• sirnoahssirnoahs Member CommonPosts: 2
    Gorwe said:
    Rhoms said:
    Make sure you drink enough water, too.  As a great gastroenterologist once said, not drinking enough water is like 'pouring concrete in your colon.'
    What happens if you drink too much though?
    diarrhea
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    I hate the never ending wipes..... But I also hated to find out that some peeps actually wipe standing up. WTFart...

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• StradoStrado Member CommonPosts: 6
    Drinking too much water won't make your poop softer though but it's necessary to drink more for the overall body workflow. Then with that your metabolism makes the poop slightly faster to go outside.
  • SideerSideer Member CommonPosts: 6
    Implement a bidet inside your toilet. Sprinkle and spray around, it won't get stuck 
  • Hikikomorigamer2007Hikikomorigamer2007 Member UncommonPosts: 12
      What the fuck have you been eating op? 
  • PikapikapPikapikap Newbie CommonPosts: 7
    edited August 2019
    If it gets clogged in your toilet, get a better toilet. If it gets stuck to you, then you need to balance your diet better. Soft stools are a sign that you don't have the proper balance of fiber (Not enough vegetables). You may also be deficient in Vitamin D and B100.
    Hope this helps with your pooping needs.
    Good point about vitamins and a better toilet. For example, I had an old toilet in my apartment by some unknown brand. It was getting clogged every month and I became annoyed to call plumbing every time. I read various articles like this one on sanitaryreview and decided to get a new one. As a result, no clogging since (3 months). 
    Post edited by Pikapikap on