Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are you finding new music?

2»

Comments

• bangingemoutbangingemout Member CommonPosts: 2
    Let me put you to this cartoon virtual rapper, Knotty! He also has a game streaming channel.

• Gabriel679Gabriel679 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 15
    MVP news, sometimes i check the single youtube channels too, i also follow music pages, and i do keep my eyes on apknite, spotify, Vchannel, etc chartattack.
  • bentenelevenbenteneleven Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Just browsing on youtube.
  • karlasillekarlasille Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    edited March 2019
    Most of time I'm using my apknite music list in spotify to find new .mp3 files. For music video, youtube seem to be many people's  first choice, so do I.
    Cleaner team on apknite Horrorfield Multiplayer Survival B) 
  • Franz123Franz123 Newbie CommonPosts: 6
    Youtube. :)
  • Nelson-zbitNelson-zbit Newbie CommonPosts: 26
    Normally, discover new music via online music software mobile or PC ver.,for example, Apple music. 
  • ManuelThomasManuelThomas Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    Youtube, Soundcloud 
  • PikapikapPikapikap Newbie CommonPosts: 7
    From friends and youtube.
  • PikapikapPikapikap Newbie CommonPosts: 7
    Youtube and lastfm
  • KarmaparanoidKarmaparanoid Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Pick an artist I like and use a site called music-map. Start digging.
  • upscalevalley001upscalevalley001 Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    Usually, Spotify. there are many ways for people to discover new music, such as through music streaming services, music recommendation algorithms, social media, music blogs and websites, music festivals and concerts, and through recommendations from friends and family. Some people also enjoy exploring new music by listening to the radio or checking out music charts to see what is popular at the moment. There are many options available for finding new music, and the best approach will depend on an individual's personal preferences and interests.
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    Most new (but mostly old ones because new music usually sucks) music I find on Rick Beato on YouTube.

The Charismatic Voice, same site, also had a couple music gems I didnt knew before.

If people find music by randomly browsing on the site - I have to ask what their search patterns or search strategies are.
This discussion has been closed.