Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pure Sky Dynasty Robe Giveaway! - ArcheAge - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited February 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imagePure Sky Dynasty Robe Giveaway! - ArcheAge - MMORPG.com

ArcheAge News - MMORPG.com has been given free gift codes for ArcheAge that will give players a free in game costume: the Pure Sky Dynasty Robe! Get your gift key now!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

tyung

Comments

• TengokujiTengokuji Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Thank you for these ^-^. It's appreciate.

www.aion-quebec.com

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Stick a fork in this one.
  • M4zakM4zak Member UncommonPosts: 9
    No one play this p2w garbage game . Why bother with some useless costumes 0_o
  • AeolynAeolyn Member UncommonPosts: 350
    Thanks, not my taste what with the hat you're forced to wear with it, I can see why they were willing to give this costume away for free, I don't think I've ever seen anyone ingame willing to pay for it.
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Always happy to give whatever freebies we can to our community,

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• EkimblackEkimblack Member CommonPosts: 1
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

M4zak said:

Truthfully Arche Age isn't pay 2 win.

Its Pay 2 Advance Faster & Pay 2 Enjoy...

You can get max level gear in only 10,000 Days

How fast do you wan't to get there like 20 years, or 3 months?

That is what Arche Age is like Pay 2 Advance Faster, and Pay for enjoyment.

But the game doesn't seem to get any better because Trion, and XL games do not listen to feedback or make changes that need to be made its a great game one of the best I have played, but the problem is "Same Faction PVP Griefing" being changed to be allowed rather than keeping it East vs West, and making PVP meaningful in the game for example boats being able to pull people out from docks which should be a safe zone once docked and grief rather than the guards attacking the attackers and so on...

Wan't for Albion Online for (Fair PVP) possibly (Crow Fall) play any MOBA, or (Dark Fall) its all better than Arche Age, only thing Arche Age has better is better graphics, and character models.
    alkarionlog
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Shame this is apply to one character only but thanks anyway, it'll look great on my Asian Japanese character! :D
    TheScavenger

imageimage

• ArlekynArlekyn Member CommonPosts: 2
    tks ...:))
  • kirahakukirahaku Member CommonPosts: 1
    Tried to get my key 3-4 fucking times but keeps saying my account isnt activated when I did the activation through my email 3 times. WTF MMORPG FIX YOUR SHIT
  • javieroxrpg88javieroxrpg88 Member CommonPosts: 1
    nice
    Ystertjie
  • PROYECTOPROYECTO Member CommonPosts: 1
    DONDE APARECE EL CODIGO
  • pewdydapewdyda Member CommonPosts: 1
    I want cd key please , [email protected]

someone ?! I love this game it's fantastic !
  • maxlancemaxlance Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Thanks a trillion, MMORPG!! Unfortunately a bad head's up. Anyone who uses Razer's Cortex on any Trion games will be detected by Trion and banned! Yes, insane but true! What other game tripwires are out there??

https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?threads/trion-prohibits-cortex-to-play-games-like-archeage.22435/
  • lunahimelunahime Member CommonPosts: 1
    good game
  • aditridwanaditridwan Member CommonPosts: 1
    how i can get a costume?
  • bllizardsbllizards Member UncommonPosts: 1
    wtf
  • VkgotenVkgoten Member CommonPosts: 1
    Finish?
  • helloitsmeehelloitsmee Member CommonPosts: 1
    hello i tried to click on that link but it sends me back to the main page of this forum idk why tho .
    if anyone can help he it would be appreciated.
    i already tried to post the this link and it didn't work "http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/archeage-pure-sky-dynasty-robe-giveaway-1000000805"
    YstertjiemigattenogakuiTyrenessa
  • YstertjieYstertjie Member CommonPosts: 3
    Why cant i get a code?
    KonataKittyTal
  • ayandayi06ayandayi06 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thank u i love it.
  • antara15antara15 Member CommonPosts: 1
    i think link no more working
  • xoblitehdxoblitehd Member CommonPosts: 3
    edited August 2019
    why is the code not showing up ? :'(
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Renoaku said:

M4zak said:

Truthfully Arche Age isn't pay 2 win.

Its Pay 2 Advance Faster & Pay 2 Enjoy...

You can get max level gear in only 10,000 Days

How fast do you wan't to get there like 20 years, or 3 months?

That is what Arche Age is like Pay 2 Advance Faster, and Pay for enjoyment.

But the game doesn't seem to get any better because Trion, and XL games do not listen to feedback or make changes that need to be made its a great game one of the best I have played, but the problem is "Same Faction PVP Griefing" being changed to be allowed rather than keeping it East vs West, and making PVP meaningful in the game for example boats being able to pull people out from docks which should be a safe zone once docked and grief rather than the guards attacking the attackers and so on...

Wan't for Albion Online for (Fair PVP) possibly (Crow Fall) play any MOBA, or (Dark Fall) its all better than Arche Age, only thing Arche Age has better is better graphics, and character models.
    lying is bad, ok? they gated the game on the cash shop and forced people to pay for basic stuff, it was a good game on alpha then a crap fest after with each week a new show of horrors on how to Fuc|< players
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.