Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint PC Exclusive Features Outlined - MMORPG.com News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageGhost Recon: Breakpoint PC Exclusive Features Outlined - MMORPG.com News

Ubisoft showed off some PC exclusive features coming to Ghost Recon: Breakpoint in a new video today.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710
    So, the horse shit sprint animation is not being updated. Fantastic. Glad to see Ubi not listening to all the massive amounts of shit over it they've gotten since its been revealed. Good job Ubi.
  • QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683
    Whats up/wrong with the sprint animation?
    [Deleted User]TacticalZombeh

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Somehow beta testers report (on Steam forums) its gameplay is like The Division i.e. there are lootboxes.

Thank you for your time!

• JimWraithJimWraith Member UncommonPosts: 127
    So features that are fairly standard these days for PC. XD
  • Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731
    people bitch way too much over nonsense. its no wonder developers never take risks or try new things. too many cry babies. take the game for what it is, a game. just relax and enjoy it.
  • immoralthangimmoralthang Member RarePosts: 300
    I’m honestly disappointed Breakpoint is another looter shooter. The Division 2 is my current GOTY but none of its mechanics belong in a Ghost Recon game.

Can anyone confirm if the enemies are bullet sponges?
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710
    edited August 2019
    Quicksand said:
    Whats up/wrong with the sprint animation?
    Just google Ghost Recon Breakpoint sprint animation.  You'll see lots of BS about how bad it is.  

As for others complaining about loot... I agree I dont think loot based RPG elements should be in it but I see that they're trying to see if this evolution could potentially work but I don't think it does, especially for a franchise that is built on being somewhat realistic with certain elements.    I'll still play it but I just can't comprehend how a developer looks at the character sprint animations or crouched walking animation and says to themselves, that looks good.  It looks absolutely atrocious.  Massive step backwards in that department.  But, from the looks of this latest trailer, it's still in so I guess all the shit they got for the animation when it was first revealed means absolutely zero to them. 
    bcbully
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    I personally found the game to be extremely boring and over done. We really do not need another game like this, the game mechanics already feel old and worn out.