Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Creative director's letter #2

13»

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,988
    Torval said:

That's sort of hypocritical of you because in your harbinger rants you do both, just like Jahlon did. You both trash Caspian personally (quite often) and show the facts. 
    Actually no.  What I said was " I usually try to keep the discussion on the game or the developer and not other posters."
    Last time I checked Caspien was a developer (one who took in almost 6 and a half million dollars). And no, I am not always perfect in that either, but I do try. 

I have no problem with Jahlon. I find a lot of interesting info in his posts.  But I think he should stick to rebutting any non-factual points. My issue is more with the other guy with 4 posts who wants to have the OP banned from posting here.

[Deleted User]

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ZiltchZiltch Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Who me? 
    I don't care wether he's banned or not.

Only dislike OP's tendency to lie, leave out facts, and overexaggerate.
    I can provide links to archives and uploaded pictures if you want proof of it all *shrug*