Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Borderlands 3 Vault Hunter Announced - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew Borderlands 3 Vault Hunter Announced - MMORPG.com

Gearbox announced via blog post their latest vault hunter for Borderlands 3, due out September 13.

Read the full story here

Comments

• syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    i find that the character with a deployable assest, like turret or such. has the best survival posseblities.
    hope there is one at this time.
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

syltmacka said:

i find that the character with a deployable assest, like turret or such. has the best survival posseblities.

zane can spawn a shield, a moveing drone and a clone of himself ^^

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    edited August 2019

syltmacka said:

Not true at all to be honest. Lilith is the most powerful in BL1 and Salvador in BL2, neither have a deployable action skill. Roland and Axton, the turret guys, are well known for being the weakest characters in the games. The turrets seems good at the very early levels but aren't so great when you get into the mid range and above.

FL4K has permanent pets in BL3 so that'll probably be your go to character.
    gunklacker
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276

syltmacka said:

Not true at all to be honest. Lilith is the most powerful in BL1 and Salvador in BL2, neither have a deployable action skill. Roland and Axton, the turret guys, are well known for being the weakest characters in the games. The turrets seems good at the very early levels but aren't so great when you get into the mid range and above.

FL4K has permanent pets in BL3 so that'll probably be your go to character.

With scale-ability issues on them pets too.... unless gearbox has unique pet slots for equipment for Fl4k, anyways the bulk of the matter is the epic exclusive i will only play on steam and buy in the sales too as a FU to gearbox and Randy Pitchfords greed!

But I do hope they do a playable version of Mr Torgue as DLC.....
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    The characters were all announced at least a month ago, so the title is misleading. I thought Pitchfork may have changed his mind on not having additional characters or that was a ruse and this was an announcement for an actual new character. this would be _more_ details on an already announced character.
  • KnaveSkyeKnaveSkye Member UncommonPosts: 137

The characters were all announced at least a month ago, so the title is misleading. I thought Pitchfork may have changed his mind on not having additional characters or that was a ruse and this was an announcement for an actual new character. this would be _more_ details on an already announced character.

Thanks, saved me a bunch of typing. Either click bait or just poorly informed poster...not sure which is worse.
  • ElonMuskElonMusk Member UncommonPosts: 129
    Booooooooooring game.
  • DarkkhelmetDarkkhelmet Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Really looking forward to the game...as soon as it's available on Steam. Anyone know when that will be?

• Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276

Really looking forward to the game...as soon as it's available on Steam. Anyone know when that will be?

Around 6 months after epic release (i forecast it could be moved forward due to bad sales)
    esc-joconnor

Around 6 months after epic release (i forecast it could be moved forward due to bad sales)

I laugh at your forcast! Out Loud
    You realize if they initially sell about 20% less they will still make the exact same amount of money with less players to support and less resources required? I don't think that may Epic haters are out there, judging by all the fortnite players, who will also see this game on their launchers, one of a few games, unlike the millions on Steam. All those shooter players seeing a game featured on their launcher. I bet that beats the Epic haters. I know my Fortnite loving kids are hype for BL3.
    On a separate note, although I will probably play Moze, that traler was one of the most boring I've seen. The voice acting is right out of a dish soap commercial. Just replace "the rest of my squad didn't make it" with "soft on your hands while you do dishes"
    I wasn't interested in Zane before, but his feature actually sold him to me. Actually interesting voice acting, and he's and Irishman! Nary enough of them in games :)