Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pregame application ?

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
EVERYONE will exploit a pregame application to the maximum advantage they can get.

Think about it !
No one will answer anything in a negative way as it may hurt them or bit themselves in the ass. People with creative writing skills will make themselves as "walking on water", and not fit their true personalities.  Cautious people will not list anything because they don't know what their walking into and later regret it....... Their better be an edit choice, however this will cause deeper exploit, as people catch on. 

This will render this useless, then have no choice but to eventually be ignored by everyone..... It will be a useless step in creating a startup. It will not hurt the game, but be useless. 

I don't know about anyone else, but I'll set myself up for maximum potential, and deal with it later. It will be foolish not to !
Post edited by delete5230 on

Comments

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,292
    It would be foolish to set myself up for something I'm not interested in.

I appreciate guild introductions starting with "we're a hardcore raiding guild" as they prevent me from wasting their and my time.
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    It would be foolish to set myself up for something I'm not interested in.

I appreciate guild introductions starting with "we're a hardcore raiding guild" as they prevent me from wasting their and my time.
    Good point, This is a bad example, I'll edit this part out.