Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Art of Catching Spies in EVE Online - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageThe Art of Catching Spies in EVE Online - MMORPG.com

EVE Online has a long and sordid history with intrigue and spycraft. This includes major, landscape shaking tales such as Judgement Day, which saw one person hand over the main fortress of his coalition to their bitter enemies. But also much smaller tales, like the spy Heavy Interdictor who trapped his own fleet in position just long enough to be bombed during the battle of UALX, leading to nearly 200 of his supposed allies being wiped out in an instant.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BonejokerBonejoker Member UncommonPosts: 67
    What I say has nothing to do with the news
    I really like space games and eve online I always liked it, but it is very different from all mmorpg that I have played or the way things are done and I can not understand it, I just know how to do it.

Mining, ratting, scaning and nothing else but I hate gate camping
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Elite: Dangerous
  • AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
    This makes EVE sound like a reality show.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Interesting read, never realized how ingenious some of these spys/ counter espionage efforts were.

TacticalZombehPonkuErillion

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,985
    This is so secret squirrel that the link from the picture on the front page does not work. ;)
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,985
    Kyleran said:
    Interesting read, never realized how ingenious some of these spys/ counter espionage efforts were.

….he said, putting his collar up and walking away from his time as a fixer in Eve. :)