Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You are Tom Hanks in Castaway You can take one game with you NO INTERNET !!

124»

Comments

• AAAMEOWAAAMEOW Member RarePosts: 1,600
    I probably pick chess or diablo.  These two games got good longevity.
    AlBQuirky
  • JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    edited July 2019
    Skyrim....with that naked mod that lets you get busy.....and VR(primax 8k to be exact)....thats right, take your time rescuing me.
    AlBQuirky
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    If I could have power to it, something infinite. The best form of Tetris probably (if I could use an arcade cabinet, I would choose Tetris : The Grandmaster 3 - Terror Instinct)
    SOLAR POWER!!!

I don't think I can answer, really. The closest would echo Sovrath, though the opposite for me: Morrowind, then Skyrim. Both games with all mods previously downloaded onto my PC for variety :)

A close third would Star Wars" Knights of the Old Republic 1.

Luckily, Freecell Solitaire come with Windows ;)
    AsheramSovrath

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    So many interesting choices and games I didn't think about. This is why the question is so hard ;)
    Asheram

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Civilization 5. I can play it again and again and still have fun.
  • mmoloummolou Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Another World
    Spent soooo much time playing that game back in the day.
    It is a funny world we live in.
    We had Empires run by Emperors, we had Kingdoms run by Kings, now we have Countries...
  • ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941
    Well it would have to be a long winded game, perhaps with survival tactics within it and most definatly some form of talking speech cos you know, not hearing any other thing talk to you would be rather daunting in itself. survival cos it may give you actual idea's as well.
    JeffSpicoliAlBQuirky
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Screw bringing video game I am bringing one of this guys books.