Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bungie Recaps Week In Destiny 2, Patch 2.5.2 Info

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageBungie Recaps Week In Destiny 2, Patch 2.5.2 Info

Bungie recapped the past week as their Solstice of Heroes is nearly upon us, in a blog post yesterday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237
    edited July 2019
    Cayde 6 :(
    MagikarpsGhostOctagon7711Ratero[Deleted User]
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    edited July 2019
    FPS game devs are the special kind of hypocrites who openly admit third-person view is superior by using it in advertisement of their flying window simulators. Apparently first-person clips won't attract as many customers as third-person variant.

At least Ring of Elysium devs had a decency to add a TPS/FPS switch to their game - and separate PvP queues (where FPS is much less populated).
    VexiusxnepulasRoinNephethWarlyxzerokaionFlyByKnight

Thank you for your time!

• jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237

3dom said:

FPS game devs are the special kind of hypocrites who openly admit third-person view is superior by using it in advertisement of their flying window simulators. Apparently first-person clips won't attract as many customers as third-person variant.

At least Ring of Elysium devs had a decency to add a TPS/FPS switch to their game - and separate PvP queues (where FPS is much less populated).

First off, the devs are probably not the once making the marketing vid. Second, third person in a game like desitny is a valid point, but you come across like a idiot by communicateing it the way you do.

Third, a game like Elysium can be argued to not have third person due to corner peaking.
    Nepheth[Deleted User]
  • nepulasnepulas Member UncommonPosts: 218

3dom said:

da fak u smoking ?
    RoinNepheth[Deleted User]

Retired : Daoc , Warhammer , WoW , Lotro , Tabula Rasa , Everquest 2 , Aion, Eve , AoC , SW:Tor ( failwars ), Planetside 2
    Waiting : Star Citizen
    Playing : Star Citizen
    FPS : Overwatch

Yt chan : https://www.youtube.com/user/raine187

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    D2 needs a 3rd person view period , would gain tons of players just from that
    hallucigenocide[Deleted User]Nepheth
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Parts of this game I really like, other parts, yuck.
    [Deleted User]

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440
    Love D2 but hate the requirement that you have to partake in PvP (in any shape or form) to obtain certain things.... i.e. The Ace of Spades skin. After doing a few play throughs of the main story line and finding that the only way to progress was to take part in PvP I just stopped playing the game but I did enjoy the story.
    [Deleted User]Robbgobb

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689

when does this go f2p ?

September
    [Deleted User]

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674
    I never enjoyed the PvP and finally stopped the game when friends were not playing and I realized there was yet another quest for a weapon which was another hand cannon which I hate using. It feels like 3 out of 4 new weapons are hand cannons. I have greatly enjoyed the game as a FPS but I also know the power of having a sword to see around corners and such. I hope the game just gets better for the people playing but it doesn't feel like it will ever be in a design direction that will lure me back.