Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astellia Closed Beta Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

Comments

• KeluianKeluian Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I sadly seem to have gotten a bad code, it said it's already been claimed or in use *sigh*
    Signexdoomex
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Avanah said:
    Who cares if Classes are Gender Locked? I don't care if I have to play Males in games as long as the game content is good and fun.
    What bearing do the looks have on your success?
    Unless there is something like "Male characters do more damage than female characters" as an example, it should be a Non-Issue.

I dont play female characters, ever, that means some classes I wont play

It killed Black Desert for me as well
  • DhampirDhampir Member UncommonPosts: 161
    Thanks
    “Nothing is trivial.”
    ― James O'Barr, The Crow

“Sarah: "Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...”
    ― James O'Barr, The Crow

• endsfateendsfate Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Thanks for the Key
  • blacklist85blacklist85 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Thank You!
  • AneroviAnerovi Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hola
  • iamjackbanditiamjackbandit Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Thank you!
  • airbemairbem Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you very much
  • Anguirel2004Anguirel2004 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Key Please
  • sopukusopuku Member UncommonPosts: 55
    the cupon is invalid.. wtf?
  • RevenarRevenar Member UncommonPosts: 1

Acornia said:

copy and paste do not work for entering the code.  I haved to wright down the code that MMORPG sent you then type it into the coupon box in groups of four till you have all 16 letters and numbers entered.

Ctrl-C Ctrl-V worked just fine for me when copying the code from here to their website.
  • omaktaomakta Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    good
  • lucridalucrida Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Thank you for the key.
  • ckahlerckahler Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Thank you
  • tenakikitenakiki Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    i love this things lol
  • xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199

Thanks a bunch....Although looking at the games website and i might be wrong but it looks like the classes are Genderlocked....God i hope not....

They already said launch will have 2 classes both male/female versions, then later they will add the other genders for other classes afterwards. They will allow a free change at that time.

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,171

Acornia said:

copy and paste do not work for entering the code.  I haved to wright down the code that MMORPG sent you then type it into the coupon box in groups of four till you have all 16 letters and numbers entered.

Copy and paste worked for me. Perhaps you were not precise enough.
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,171
    edited July 2019

xion12121 said:

LrdEtrius said:

If there's gender locks, I'm not playing that shit. Why on earth do dev teams do that. So lazy.

You should probably skip it like the rest of us, normal people. The game is all about huge boobs and slave Loli collection, gender-lock is a must!

There's 2 male classes, a tank and an assassin. 2 female: archer/healer and a Loli mage.

People don't research anything anymore true story.

There is going to be choice between male and female for 2 classes at launch. Then they will change the other classes for choice male/female after launch. That means I think it might be warrior and assassin that are not gender locked at launch, then the rest will come later. I don't think it will be in time for CBT 1 but it's possible.

You're a people and researched it. I contest your claim!

It is Warrior and Assassin at launch, with the remainder after. The remainder are said to be free content releases after launch in the unspecified future.

For those that created a character with a class gender-locked at launch, they will be granted one free gender change token when the new gender for the class is introduced.

Presumably, any gender change after the first, or for characters created after gender-lock for a class is removed, will require the purchase of a token which will likely be a cash shop option.

Post edited by KnightFalz on
  • xTaironxxTaironx Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Cool Thx
  • SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Wait, i haven't clicked claim yet but it's already there. Does this mean the old key works with the second beta?
    Mikeha
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • morcinhomorcinho Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Thank you very much :)
  • titanofdoomtitanofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 263
    edited July 2019
    Cheers for the code - I warrant it's linear and tedious - but will give it a concerted try!
    Perennially extricating the extraneous
  • NyteWytchNyteWytch Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Man, where was all this genderlock outrage when as a young girl I had to play as a fat lil plumber dude?
    Existentialist
  • a1ex4ndr4aa1ex4ndr4a Member UncommonPosts: 1
    sopuku said:
    the cupon is invalid.. wtf?
    That's what I'm getting too. Can't redeem it cause it keeps saying code invalid.