Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for free pve loot based game with crafting

Astro6Astro6 Member UncommonPosts: 247
Looking for a free loot based game with crafting loot must be viable all way to end game and must be pve based don't like pvp.
I hate games that only way to make gold is to do dailies must be able to sell loot so auction house of some kind and a decent population no dead games no p2w games.

Games not interested in:
blade and soul too p2w
black desert online too p2w
everquest 1&2 done all content
ablion online too pvp based
eve online hate that game
elder scrolls online done all content have all classes maxed out and geared

Comments

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Ryzom?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    edited July 2019
    Clearly you need to be playing Path of Exiles; meets all of your requirements.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854
    It's a tough suggestion because it has cutesy graphics which can be a big killer for some, but I would suggest Mabinogi. The majority of gear can be crafted with a some exceptions. The game is more sandbox than theme park however, so I don't know what would really qualify as end-game for Mabinogi beyond grinding for rare items (cosmetics or not) and just leveling up all of your skills (you level them up by using them and meeting certain criteria)

Cash shop is somewhat P2W though, mostly because owning at least 1 battle-oriented pet can help you a lot in battle in the early-levels, but you can earn pets occasionally through events and if I remember correctly, you get a pretty powefurl pet for free for completing a particular storyline that's accessible early on.  For the other cash items, most can be traded to other players for in-game currency.