Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You are Tom Hanks in Castaway You can take one game with you NO INTERNET !!

Comments

• ZalgotasZalgotas Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Any of the disgaea games, cause holy crap they just don't end and way too much content

[Deleted User]AlBQuirky
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Candy Crush
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    A mobile game so i can focus on saving my own life instead of wasting it playing a game.

If i need entertainment i can fap in the wind.
    [Deleted User]AlBQuirky

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    edited July 2019
    CKII (with its DLC)
    AlBQuirky
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Come to think of it any survival game. ;)
    [Deleted User]AlBQuirky
  • sunandshadowsunandshadow Member RarePosts: 1,985
    The biggest problem in the castaway movie is that the lack of socialization nearly drives the main character insane.  (Thus Wilson, the volleyball)  So I'd want a game that had a lot of good social interaction in it.
    [Deleted User]AlBQuirky
    I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    Jagged Alliance. If I couldnt take the whole series and had to choose one JA2 and a modded version of it...
    AlBQuirky
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    According to a high profile court case, Tom Hanks is listed in the flight logs to a certain island to play games. Don't be Tom Hanks.
    forcelimaGyva02AlBQuirky
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Its a tie between the Wizardry collection and the Might and Magic collection. Probably the last though. I would die of old age on the island before 100% completing these games.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir 
    AlBQuirky
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• RosenborgRosenborg Member UncommonPosts: 162
    Limnic said:
    Arterius said:
    Limnic said:
    Original Steel Battalion, so I can use its controller as a raft.
    had to look up the controller. Holy Moly. How would you even use something like that?
    The game was awesome and kinda overwhelming, it was a mech sumulator with even a switch for wipers.
    Yep, I still have it. Don't have an og xbox anymore though :(
  • ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    edited July 2019
    With no internet i grab Russian roulette
    bcbullyAlBQuirkyXarko
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited July 2019
    FFXII or FFX for blitzball....kind of a tough call now that I think about it.
    AlBQuirky
  • WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member RarePosts: 448
    Monster Hunter World with all DLC. The goal would be to be able to solo all monsters including Tempered and Arch Tempered without builds that just juggle monsters into nonstop KO's. Pure skill play as in go untouched whilst blocking and dodging all attacks perfectly with all the weapons. That should keep anybody busy for a long ass time.
    AlBQuirky
  • zacho56zacho56 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Skyrim. Definitely Skyrim.
    SovrathAlBQuirky
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Scot said:
    I would take a universal table top RPG (like GURPS or Cypher System) and some unfortunate friends who get washed up with me. On the beach during the day, roleplaying at night, that would be paradise. :D
    You and your friends could take turns role playing a guy who had just eaten a full meal.

Scot[Deleted User]AlBQuirky

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    These days, it would be extremely difficult to find a game that would run without the internet.  Even most of my favorite games have been replaced by a Steam version.  Extraditing some of them from Steam *might* be possible, but I'd be on a deserted island, I assume I'd have better things to do.

ScotAlBQuirky

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,881
    Solitaire.

On Thuraya X5-Touch satellite phone.
    [Deleted User]AlBQuirky

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    A mobile game so i can focus on saving my own life instead of wasting it playing a game.

If i need entertainment i can fap in the wind.
    Well, with the wind, you could fap for distance. Into the wind.....talk about sticky keys...

Gut Out!
    AlBQuirky

What, me worry?

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,115
    FF7 for..obvious reasons :)
    AlBQuirky

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759
    Grim Dawn maybe?
    AlBQuirky
  • RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    Ark with all the maps linked on a local cluster and a few choice mods installed.
    AlBQuirky

• hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015
    NES with Super Mario. the console would probably last longer than i and the game's got some real replayability.

imagine being stuck on an island with access to electricity  but no way of communication.
    AlBQuirky

I had fun once, it was terrible.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Do we get solar panels to take along? Batteries are only going to last so long.

I’m thinking I’d prefer a deck of cards ;)

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• Noobmaster_95Noobmaster_95 Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Scrabble hah
  • DanbaccaDanbacca Member UncommonPosts: 247
    PGA Tour Golf 2003 or Lawn Darts.