Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chuwi HiPad LTE Tablet Review - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageChuwi HiPad LTE Tablet Review - MMORPG.com

I’ll admit it: I am a tablet fanatic. I’ve had several over the years simply for gaming on the go or for the ability to store the Library of Congress in a single small package or to browse some of my favorite internet haunts or to watch my favorite streaming networks. I recently had the opportunity to check out the Chuwi HiPad Tablet PC and put it through its paces over the past couple of weeks. This is our review.

Read the full story here

Comments

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    edited July 2019
    Seem not to bad the cpu maybe not the great thing in the world. Even if it's Deca Core how many the cores are good cores.
    SBFord
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    The comment about the keyboard cracked me up.  Like any other input method is even close to as fast.  So you have to type slower, at least you are not hunting and pecking.
  • delakdelak Member UncommonPosts: 25
    What Tablet would you recommend for gaming. For example I want to play the Baldur's Gate series on a tablet. Or to Play some of the new more graphics intensive games.
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Good article, thanks. It's a little too large for my tastes -- I prefer a screen 7-8 inches or so to replace paperbacks.
  • DarkswormDarksworm Member RarePosts: 1,081

Seem not to bad the cpu maybe not the great thing in the world. Even if it's Deca Core how many the cores are good cores.

Slow CPU and really slow eMMC storage. Screen sensitivity is reputedly not great, either. Hear those are 50Hz screens, which can cause a lot of problems for some apps (causing them to ru As low as 30FPS - particularly games).
  • DarkswormDarksworm Member RarePosts: 1,081

Samhael said:

Good article, thanks. It's a little too large for my tastes -- I prefer a screen 7-8 inches or so to replace paperbacks.

They have an 8.4" version with a 2.5k resolution screen and same RAM/Storage. Search amazon...
    SBFordSamhael
  • Krynt0kKrynt0k Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Does it run netflix?
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793

Krynt0k said:

Does it run netflix?

Yes, definitely. I have used several CHUWI tablets and they run all the usual streaming apps.
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    delak said:
    What Tablet would you recommend for gaming. For example I want to play the Baldur's Gate series on a tablet. Or to Play some of the new more graphics intensive games.
    Ive got a few year old ipad that plays BG:EE and KOTOR just fine. Haven't tried any newer things as im not really into mobile games.