Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIFT Patch Notes Include Cleric Ability Fixes, PvP, More - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageRIFT Patch Notes Include Cleric Ability Fixes, PvP, More - MMORPG.com

RIFT patch notes outline several changes and fixes coming to the MMO, including fixes to Cleric abilities, PvP, and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    A tear comes to my eye when at the height of popularity we would be doing all those rifts on the map, chasing them for rewards and greater riches.

The game is now but a ghostland in the maintenance mode realm.

I miss Rift, but it is time to move on.
    Viper482kenguru23HarikenSailorMomOctagon7711TezcatlapoccaonelesslightUnbinoGorweRemoWilliams
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    Another mismanaged Trion failure.
    Roinkenguru23Gorwe
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I haven't played in a while myself, does Primalist still not have a support soul?
  • DemuerteDemuerte Member UncommonPosts: 37

A tear comes to my eye when at the height of popularity we would be doing all those rifts on the map, chasing them for rewards and greater riches.

Had a blast on Seastone for a while. Then with all the merges and P2W shop it stopped being fun to play seriously. Stop by every now and then, but yeah its mostly empty. At least the times I log in.
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

Albatroes said:

I haven't played in a while myself, does Primalist still not have a support soul?

Not I know of
    darkageman34
  • Vorch21Vorch21 Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Trion fail, when transform Rift into Tokengrift
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

Same here. Rift was my favourite mmo with great content, a wide variety of classes and a friendly community.
    My only feeling now is sadness at what has happened to the game. But as you say move on and fortunately ffxiv has more than picked up the baton for me.
  • DarthDowtyDarthDowty Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Played after its peak and its a real shame it didn't do well, whether bbad management or other reasons. The class system is the best of all MMOs IMO, and they actually had love for healers unlike most games these days.
  • MyrccMyrcc Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I so miss the glory of this game. It was so much fun, but I think that last expansions were not fully thought out. I sometimes think of returning to the game, but empty servers do not look so tempting.

But anyway all I would do would be ride all ove the original map for hours end just to refresh all the good memories.
  • RemoWilliamsRemoWilliams Member UncommonPosts: 6
    This game had such potential. I loved it before expansions started.