Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wolfenstein: Youngblood Launching On PC Day Early, No Ray Tracing At Launch - MMORPG.com News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageWolfenstein: Youngblood Launching On PC Day Early, No Ray Tracing At Launch - MMORPG.com News

Wolfenstein: Youngblood will launch on PC a day early on July 25, according to a tweet from Bethesda.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    This is going to tank hard. Not because of the political crap but because Bethesda has done almost zero advertising. They did the same thing with Rage 2, which means they probably don't have much faith in their game.
    Gdemami

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    I still haven't played the first two games. I'll probably wait for the holidays and buy all three in one go.

• jj7009jj7009 Member UncommonPosts: 223
    edited July 2019

Arterius said:

Ginaz said:

This is going to tank hard. Not because of the political crap but because Bethesda has done almost zero advertising. They did the same thing with Rage 2, which means they probably don't have much faith in their game.

I don't count Wolfenstien is political really. I mean Nazi's bad. We have known this since WW2. The people who say otherwise are wearing tinfoil hats. The government of the world are not conspiring to make up one fact.

Ehh everyone agrees that nazi's are bad. The only issue i take is the overblown racism of the father who beats your mother and makes you shoot your dog because you kissed a black girl. WEll that and the glorification of communism.
    [Deleted User]ZenJellyAgent_Joseph
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    At $29.99 its a steal, I will buy it once they enable RT.
  • bwwianakievbwwianakiev Member UncommonPosts: 119

jj7009 said:

Arterius said:

Ginaz said:

I don't count Wolfenstien is political really. I mean Nazi's bad. We have known this since WW2. The people who say otherwise are wearing tinfoil hats. The government of the world are not conspiring to make up one fact.

Ehh everyone agrees that nazi's are bad. The only issue i take is the overblown racism of the father who beats your mother and makes you shoot your dog because you kissed a black girl. WEll that and the glorification of communism.

Communism is great!
    Scotjj7009Agent_Josephgastovski1
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    edited July 2019

I still haven't played the first two games. I'll probably wait for the holidays and buy all three in one go.

That's not a bad idea, but playing three in a row of any franchise will lead to boredom. I actually have a list which tells me when I played a franchise game and don't play the next one for at least 6 months. But if you can do that all power to you.
    ZenJelly
  • R3d.GallowsR3d.Gallows Member UncommonPosts: 155
    Arterius said:

Ginaz said:

He might be also refering to people thinking the game's going woke replacing BJ with female characters as protagonists.
    [Deleted User]
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Yet another wasted opportunity. It's like Western developers aren't even trying to get sales - unlike, for example, developers of Ring of Elysium (it has both third and first person views).
    alkarionlog

Thank you for your time!

• jj7009jj7009 Member UncommonPosts: 223

jj7009 said:

Arterius said:

Ginaz said:

Communism is great!

Yes comrade soon we shall liberate hong kong from the scourge of capitalism.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001
    3dom said:
    Yet another wasted opportunity. It's like Western developers aren't even trying to get sales - unlike, for example, developers of Ring of Elysium (it has both third and first person views).
    Don't believe Wolfenstein ever had 3rd person. Did it? First few didn't.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    edited July 2019
    Sovrath said:
    3dom said:
    Don't believe Wolfenstein ever had 3rd person. Did it? First few didn't.
    Nah they don't, always been a FPS series. Never really know what 3dom is on about any ways. Tends to be tangential.

Guess they have that VR game now too though, granted it's treated as a first person for the most part.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    edited July 2019
    "No ray tracing at launch", ban it for crimes against King Graphics. :)

Who cares? Don't play it at launch any way, if I had ever heard of a reason to hold back and wait for a patch this is it.
    [Deleted User]