Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing?

Comments

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    edited July 2019
    Kyleran said:
    Back in April I was playing POE, today I'm playing POE.

Yes, still one, and only one game at a time.... "until I'm finished."

you're playing PoE and i am not. Don't think i'll be playing PoE for awhile. Just found my true niche perhaps, of competitive 1v1 starcraft 2 . . . even though I know it is bad for me, the competitive juices are just so amazing. 

Just like you, I am a 1 game at a time kind of guy. The good and bad thing about SC 2 is you can always improve, there is no repeat content, but if you don't play, you'll lose it. 
    Phaserlight
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • agamennagamenn Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Waiting for a good mmo :P
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    Quickbooks. It sucks and there's no gold sellers.
    Phaserlight[Deleted User]
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • Nibiru1704Nibiru1704 Member CommonPosts: 9
    I don't play modern MMORPGs because they are not MMORPGs but just single-player games with story and co-op instancing. 
  • rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Actually i play LoL, RUST and StarCitizen.
    Cheers^^
  • KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Final Fantasy XIV and EVE Online

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• milyenmilyen Member UncommonPosts: 39
    NeverWinter Online, Mod16 is harder and makes the game much more tougher. I like this idea. Nowadays games are too easy.
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,360
    ESO

Love the Necro class!
    Agent_Joseph
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,071
    edited August 2019
    My unlucky fourth Distance map is up, "Foraminifera":

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1825538231

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Can't stop playing Underrail at present. Excellent CRPG.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    Just throwing it out there ... Daggerfall Unity! It runs very well and looks very decent for an old game. There is a mod of handpainted assets that one can download, very easy to install and it really makes a difference. Runs very smooth!

Did that this weekend, did morrowind with a new adventure mod which is really cool, about a lich. 

Also Vane. And a little Lord of the Rings Online.
    Phaserlight[Deleted User]
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • Noobmaster_95Noobmaster_95 Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Guys do you play browser games? I ask 'cause of this Google-blocking-Flash stuff
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    Guys do you play browser games? I ask 'cause of this Google-blocking-Flash stuff
    I play a few on kongregate and some PBBGs.
  • Noobmaster_95Noobmaster_95 Member UncommonPosts: 93
    I play a few on kongregate and some PBBGs.
    I play some too, so I'm glad that replacing tools for running browser games are already here and we will still be able to play it  B)
  • GeekyGeeky Member UncommonPosts: 446
    edited August 2019
    I'm glad this thread keeps popping back up so I can let you all know what I'm playing now.  Since it changes every few weeks, I get to keep you all informed.  

UO for the last 2 weeks.  But kinda getting worn out on that and now, as of yesterday, I started a toon on EQ.
    PhaserlightNoobmaster_95
    Geeky said:
    I'm glad this thread keeps popping back up so I can let you all know what I'm playing now.  Since it changes every few weeks, I get to keep you all informed.  

UO for the last 2 weeks.  But kinda getting worn out on that and now, as of yesterday, I started a toon on EQ.
    I like threads like this because we are constantly getting new games (not MMOs though), and it is nice to hear what is out there.
    Phaserlight
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    Yes, I play Drakensang Online from time to time.

What are I playing now?

I was playing Neverwinter Online; went back to it about a week prior to Mod 16.  Inspite of everyone saying it destroyed the game I thought it made it better and end up playing it regular.  Went up 20 levels and slowed down, gave SWToR another whirl, while I like the game story (BH) I hate how the maps are laid out and only played it a couple of days before I stopped playing both of them.

I'm now back in DDO finally working through the Ravenloft quests.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,823
    I don't play modern MMORPGs because they are not MMORPGs but just single-player games with story and co-op instancing. 
    Welcome to the forums! :)
  • Shooter564567Shooter564567 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    All MMORPG's these days are shit plain and simple. 
  • DafAtRandomDafAtRandom Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Grim Dawn, Dragon Quest XI (52 hours in so far and as the above poster...it's dragging...I liked some of the easter eggs so far like the DQIV battle music while in the tournament...but...the game overall doesn't feel unique at all...feels like bits and pieces of all the other Dragon Quest put together)...Stranger of Sword City, FFXIV and Battle Brothers.  And Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on the GBC for when I'm away/on the road/not in a position to sit at my consoles or computer.
    [Deleted User]
  • LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    edited August 2019
    Bounced about between STO, ESO, GTA Online, Division 2, and Hellgate recently.
    Less for entertainment and more for taking some notes.

Been having fun reading some of the absurd arguments on this forum in the meantime.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,071
    I put some final touches on my fourth Distance map, Foraminifera:

https://imgur.com/DqnE836

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1825538231

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

Dead Frontier 2....An appropriate halloween game.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Fallout 76 the past month or so. In fact I recently "doubled down" by getting a one month First sub and....wait for it....

Opened a 2nd account....yup, really.

Friend of mine found a couple of copies in the local Gamestop they were fire selling for $15 each...Stay with me.  

I'm really only using the unlimited scrap box which actually is pretty limited in terms of utility.  I've never raised the tent, easier to just fast travel back and I like socializing with others so the private servers aren't a draw. 

Every character on this new account has 800 vault space and 1500 they can personally carry.

Seems the best way to go, at least for me.

SovrathkertinPhaserlightCryomatrix

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    Kyleran said:
    Fallout 76 the past month or so. In fact I recently "doubled down" by getting a one month First sub and....wait for it....

Opened a 2nd account....yup, really.

Friend of mine found a couple of copies in the local Gamestop they were fire selling for $15 each...Stay with me.  

I'm really only using the unlimited scrap box which actually is pretty limited in terms of utility.  I've never raised the tent, easier to just fast travel back and I like socializing with others so the private servers aren't a draw. 

Every character on this new account has 800 vault space and 1500 they can personally carry.

Seems the best way to go, at least for me.

So you bought some mule accounts.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter