Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clash of Kings Royal Arena, Global War Again! (SPONSORED) - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 2,731

imageClash of Kings Royal Arena, Global War Again! (SPONSORED) - MMORPG.com

The Royal Arena of CoK, an SLG mobile game, will be released! Players from all over can fight against each other, regardless of server! Millions of players will be gathered here in fierce competition between the powers of power and rights, only the global overlord can break through and be listed on the top!

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,221
    I do commend this site for making the "sponsored"part very precise and clear at both the beginning "title" and at the end.I am a bit old,i miss things,i did miss the very easy to see title part but doesn't matter,this site is following the rules which is a good sign of things to come..i hope.
    Perhaps just the guest writer part could be changed but none the less "sponsored" was made clear so i guess all is good.

personally i don't like these type of games,there is very little game,mostly a battle map with heavy cash shop influence.I do not feel this type of advertising should be mixed in with the other headline articles because it baits us in to at least take notice of this game before we realize it is merely a sponsored game that would, otherwise garner no interest at all.
    Myself and i am sure others as well,would like to have a definitive idea as to what we are clicking,actual legit articles or sponsored before we already click them but they are all mixed together.
    Would like to see advertising over there,in a easy to notice format and legit news highlight ,exclusive content in this area.
    Why does it matter,make sense?Well i bet it actually if even mildly perturbs people when they click on an article thinking hmmm this might be interesting ,then realize,oh geesh just an advertisement to a really bad game.

Maybe not the right section but there is a lot more this site could do to become a really good interesting site for everyone,like more narrated videos of games which would prove actual interest rather than someone providing an English essay of 500 words just to get paid as a writer.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• colvinjcolvinj Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I am sure MMORPG.com posted this verbatim since it was “sponsored.” But the developer should at least bother to hire someone who can write in English. This was a painful read.