Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blue Protocol Unveils New Info About Character Creation - MMORPG.com News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageBlue Protocol Unveils New Info About Character Creation - MMORPG.com News

Namco Bandai's upcoming MMO, Blue Protocol, unveiled some new information thanks to a pair of new tweets late last week. Via Twitter, the team behind Blue Protocol showed off a bit of the character creation in two new videos with two different characters.

Read the full story here

Comments

• curtisan0curtisan0 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I really like the anime style with great graphics ! Hope it will be a great game !
    FolmenSpriggen1337
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    If it's 'loli loli oxen free'....I'll check it out.

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Gutlard said:

If it's 'loli loli oxen free'....I'll check it out.

Gut Out!

lol it have a character creation, only with that loli free is impossible, also its strange how people get triggered with it.

btw pretty wife range of combinations? I guess someone was thinking in something else on that time lol
    FolmenSignexRoinzerokaionOrthelian
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    > btw pretty wife range of combinations?

I see what you did there with the "wiFe" "typo".

Thank you for your time!

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,077
    I love character customization but I want to know what this game is actually like before I get invested in anything like that lol.
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    I was jaykay'ing mostly, but those types of options don't have to be possible in character creation. It is a choice, and not accidental.

I don't want to see it or be around it, and I def won't contribute to it. The only thing it triggers in me is an eyeroll, but not even a full one.

If I can make a female character that resembles Linda Cardellini I'll be happy.

Why would I make a character that looks like my wife? Psshhhhhhhh, you a newlywed or something? ha

Gut Out!
    sausagemix

What, me worry?

• lotrlorelotrlore Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 544

3dom said:

> btw pretty wife range of combinations?

I see what you did there with the "wiFe" "typo".

Thanks for catching this! Fixed!
  • TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Looks like it is a Japan console only release. :(
    Margrave
  • donpadrexdonpadrex Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Why create two girls ? Are there no male options ?
  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    They haven’t called this an MMO yet (hope it is) but so far I have only seen online action RPG. Any details?

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Never ever will play a Namco Bandai game again. All of them cash grab garbage.
  • DarthDowtyDarthDowty Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Like the art style, fingers crossed its decent.
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    I hope this doesn't take forever to come West
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200

SlyLoK said:

I hope this doesn't take forever to come West

Until you guys buy beta access, buy the highest pack what gives nothing for 99.99 usd and give a same garbage every time like they did with bless you can be 100% sure they will come to west. then xbox then ps etc.
  • LackingMMOLackingMMO Member RarePosts: 664
    Cant get hyped about this until I know it will be released here, until then...
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    edited July 2019
    The art style kind of reminds me of Valkyria. Wonder if the game is turn based.

Edit: Scratch what I typed earlier I saw some youtube footage, it doesn't, looks more like an anime.

• sausagemixsausagemix Member UncommonPosts: 96
    edited July 2019
    "would you like your chin narrow? or EXTRA narrow?"
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    ART style?
    Realistic rock,realistic buildings,realistic ground,everything is trying to mimic a realistic look but a lot of it,including the characters are in low res textures.Some of the back drop is using better textures which is kind of the opposite of KR rpg's that tend to have low end back drops and hi res characters.
    Does it still look ok,well in a marketing video it does,idk how it will look in game.

Not nearly enough information to properly rate the game,so go figure this site is giving us an article with so little information,what is the point?Far too much needs to be known before we look into this game,maybe some other site will deliver the information we need.Even The Lazy peon just shows off the trailer,so nothing there either.
    As typical with bad lazy designs,i see the Archer doesn't even have an arrow in the bow...sigh,seems like another lazy mmorpg design.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.