Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Beta Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    lol these 9000+ key still here after 17 hours, I dont even own an xbox

• flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507
    edited July 2019
    most console gamers dont come to a mmorpg website.   and willing to bet majority has never ever heard of Bless Unleashed.  The few people i talked to has never even heard of it.

The genre is about to be extinct forever if something successful doesnt hit soon.  So i am not sure why people want any mmo to fail at this moment even if you are mad because of Bless Online.  The genre wont exist in a few more years probably.
  • High_EnergyHigh_Energy Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Viper482 said:

You couldn't pay me...

Thankfully for you they're not McDonalds.
    Viper482
  • HanyretoHanyreto Member UncommonPosts: 1
    VMK2T-RJGRF-PDPVF-TPG6T-J92MZ yeah i don't have an xbox so here...umm.take it... :)
  • QuitipQuitip Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks
  • SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318

kenguru23 said:

Is it like lobby based? Or open world? Anything similar with the failed Bless besides the lore?

Open world without loading screens from what i've seen.
    kenguru23
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    edited July 2019
    delete pls
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • EvilGamingEvilGaming Member UncommonPosts: 24
    lol beta key giveaway cbt ends July 15th um its the 17th and there are still over 8k keys ha ha
    Phry
  • kenguru23kenguru23 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    So how are you people liking it?

Looks pretty intriguing to me. Graphics look ok and the giant boss battles look fun. The combat might take time getting used to...
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    edited July 2019
      Boss looked like he was moving normal speed while fighting but the guys character looked like he was running in slow motion and wtf is it with the stupid animation locks where you can't move around while fighting......

Have to say so far the combat looks way worse than Bless Onlines combat.... I think I will from now on refer to this type of BS combat as Zoolander combat!

kenguru23Phry

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• gunklackergunklacker Member UncommonPosts: 247
    I tryed it for Xbox one, way to many oddball speed buttons pressing.
  • zeroscloudzeroscloud Member UncommonPosts: 53
    After Lazy Peons review I would probably try it once its polished more.  There seemed to be a lot of good parts but the combat is still booty juice.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    It is a typical design that turns me away.
    Dodge rolls=no way
    altaholic=old dated idea
    customization is all visual and nothing more
    5 classes=boring

you start with global red lighting,so everything is red but the lighting on the characters is nice.

Combat,i was originally thinking it would be insanely bad like a ARPG but it is not that bad.
    Combos are solo,the game play is pretty much solo,so yeah your typical KR type mmorpg design.SO let me guess,play solo then be expected to perform within a group for dungeons...lol at that popular design.

One thing i wouldn't do is be giving players powerful multi hit spin attacks at level 1,unrealistic to think a character would be that skilled at level 1.I prefer to call combos "abilities"when done solo,if done as a player to player combination,then it fits better using that term.

No matter,when i see a dodge roll,i would never play that game,i don't want to see gymnastics movement in my games,somersaults are for the floor routine.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256
    7,974 Keys  Left

Phry
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Still so many keys available.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Albatroes said:
    If you make Tuna flavoured ice cream, and you try to drum up sales by giving away free samples, would you really be surprised when nobody wants the free samples  :p
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Phry said:
    Albatroes said:
    If you make Tuna flavoured ice cream, and you try to drum up sales by giving away free samples, would you really be surprised when nobody wants the free samples  :p
    Tuna ice cream.. I am awkwardly attracted to that idea  :s 
    Phry
    Harbinger of Fools
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Viper482 said:

skeaser said:

Viper482 said:

Albatroes said:

Here's hoping that those you who are actually hyped for this wont get burned.

Fool me once.....

Anyone who falls for this deserves to get burned. Not hoping they do, but if they do…..can't say I'll feel bad. Sorry, not sorry.

Falls for what? The free beta access for a F2P game? I'm trying it because it's free...if I don't like it, then it gets added to the pile of games I haven't liked, no harm/no foul.

An Asian F2P game....good luck with that.
    Agreed, the reason these things keep getting traction is that people keep "trying" them "because its free".  Then toss 5 bucks here and there because its "their decision" and only a couple bucks.  But it doesnt take long for people to (once again) realize that any real practical progress is driven by constant and continued use of the cash shop and quit.

Its like people are incapable of believing that a new games F2P model will be any different from all the other Eastern F2P models.

It blows my mind that people keep doing this.
  • sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766
    edited July 2019
    flguy147 said:
    most console gamers dont come to a mmorpg website.   and willing to bet majority has never ever heard of Bless Unleashed.  The few people i talked to has never even heard of it.

The genre is about to be extinct forever if something successful doesnt hit soon.  So i am not sure why people want any mmo to fail at this moment even if you are mad because of Bless Online.  The genre wont exist in a few more years probably

if games like Bless are as good as we can get today, then what needs happen is take the genre out back and do to it what was done to Ol' Yeller. . .and good riddance